Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Radiohead

Started by Fireal1222, Feb 20, 2006, 10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assassin

Where the moose hump free? MAN! HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS STUFF? Pure comic genius. Hahaha! Karma kick for you! ;D

Fireal1222

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Mar 08, 2006, 04:38 AM
Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Mar 06, 2006, 11:11 AM
Ill have to give Thom Yorke the Narly sign for producing such shiny, 70 degree weather music.

You will never hear a radiohead fan say Radiohead in a californian accent, because they have no fans in california, only up around the mountains where the moose hump free. They makes cold winter cabin fever music.

im guessing theres alot of radiohead fans in california, because everyone is really spaced out on the west coast. and radiohead makes mindfuck music

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

majo

IT IS DIFFICULT TO MAKE COMPARISONS BETWEEN R A D I O H E A D AND DEFTONES , CHINO'S VOICE MAKES ME FLY AWAY AND FEEL MY SELF TOTALLY BREATHLESS, BUT RADIOHEAD IS MY FAVOURITE DRUG AND I'M A FUCKING ADDICTED, I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HEARING THEM
*.*MAJO*.*
...AND FADE OUT AGAIN...
[/i]
[/b]

majo

TOTALLY BREATHLESS
TOTALLY HEADLESS
YOU MAKE ME FEEL THIS AWAY
TOTALLY, TOTALLY
H O P E L E S S

(MAJO FROM CHILE, THE LITTLE COUNTRY CALLED THE END OF THE WORLD :'( :'( :'( :'(

Corleone

Moz La Punk

We have an art section for this stuff.

law

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 08, 2006, 07:08 AM
Ill have to give Thom Yorke the Narly sign for producing such shiny, 70 degree weather music.

You will never hear a radiohead fan say Radiohead in a californian accent, because they have no fans in california, only up around the mountains where the moose hump free. They makes cold winter cabin fever music.

im guessing theres alot of radiohead fans in california, because everyone is really spaced out on the west coast. and radiohead makes mindfuck music

CitizenSoul

Lately I've been listening to Bjorks 100 Steps and Radiohead's Scatterbrains now stop.

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 08, 2006, 07:08 AM

this si true because this is happening right now
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

raynor

i've been listening to alot of radiohead lately. mostly hail to the thief.

DeftonesATF27

I actually like these guys despite the many comments ive made of them, which are all true. But they make some cool songs.

law

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Mar 14, 2006, 09:25 AM
I actually like these guys despite the many comments ive made of them, which are all true. But they make some cool songs.

Prove it ;)

Corleone

Quote from: raynor on Mar 13, 2006, 11:06 PM
i've been listening to alot of radiohead lately. mostly hail to the thief.

same here

manic_bastard

im actually kinda getting sick of them at the moment

Fireal1222

i played "where i end and you begin" on a smokeride for my one friend today. he asked me for the cd, so i ejected it and gave him it. told him to keep it

radiohead=perfect

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Fireal1222

here are the working titles of the songs for the new radiohead album

- 5ths
- Bodysnatchers
- Videotape
- Open pick
- Bodies Laughing
- Trills
- Nude
- 15 Step
- Down is the New Up
- Bombers/ 4 Minute Warning
- Burn the Witch
- House of Cards
- Reckoner
- Mornin' m' Lord
- Go Slowly
- Arpeggi

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Paint Your Lips

If they keep all of them, then i think we're in for a treat of a lifetime.

ChickdelaLynch

I love Radiohead's song titles.

Fireal1222

they said this album is like kid a

what they mean by that is that they are totally changing there sound yet again

i wouldnt be shocked if i didnt like the new album. but id be really really upset

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

ben

More like Kid A? that wouldn't be too bad.