Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Radiohead

Started by Fireal1222, Feb 20, 2006, 08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireal1222

Quote from: law on Apr 05, 2006, 09:27 AM
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Apr 05, 2006, 02:09 AM
i feel tuned out by most of the bends. some songs on the bends are superb. but i get bored by many and tend to skip them

ok computer is 10/10. your totally bonkers paint your lips.. that album has everything my ears could possibly ask for

ok here we go

the bends 8.5/10. i enjoy it, but not thoroughly

ok computer 10/10. so many memories i have with this album. every song is catchy and there are no boring moments

kid a 9.5\10. they sounded like a new band ever since they released this album. this album is like one long psychadelic drug.

amnesiac 9.5/10. its a total grower, many of the songs are very low quality, and seem to be muffled. but it adds to that drowned out and sad tone that the album possesses. i have alot of emotional attatchment to this album.

hail to the thief 9.0/10, this album is amazing. it has some of my favorite radiohead songs. but it has some songs than tend to get boring. man oh man is radiohead amazing.

i honestly think there next album could be there best. they brought some type of orchestral section to play a few songs. so they will probably bring back some trumpets and strings

im picturing this album painting vivid picture. but being very dark. the song title "burn the witch" has me DYING to hear this album

if u actually read all that ur awesome

I read it all ;). Suprises me tho man, you say some stuff slightly bores you yet you give it 9/10 for example, can't be that bad then?!

cause even the songs that get boring after a while, are still good songs.
hail to the thief is amazing in every way. a 9.0 is an amazing rating

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Apr 05, 2006, 05:41 PM
Not everyone enjoys the same, Jarad. OK Computer just doesn't do anything for me.

to call it dull is quite retarded though. airbag is a perfect opener.paranoid android has mindscrambling guitar solos, then it drops u off the edge of the earth as thom sings, from a great height. the whole album keeps pulling u up and down by there whim. to call it dull is crazy

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Paint Your Lips

It's all subjective opinions, meaning what I say, is how I feel about it. "Dull" is a perfect word to describe it. And for you to use words like "retarded" or "crazy" is just ignorant. You can't debate musical taste. None of us wins.

dusttones

Multiple dates expected for North American shows

Radiohead is eyeing multiple-night stands in Montreal, Toronto, Philadelphia and Chicago as part of its summer North American tour, which will get underway in June, Billboard.com has learned. Dates, venues and an opening act are still being finalized.

no name cola

dusttones

As reported earlier, Radiohead were not able to play the Millennium Park in Chicago this summer because of a scheduled rehearsal by the Grant Park Orchestra. It looks like the band have found another venue in Chicago. According to sources in the industry Radiohead will play the Auditorium Theatre on June 19 and 20.

San Francisco radio station Live 105 said that Radiohead have been confirmed to play two shows at the Greek Theatre in Berkeley, CA.

I'm going to try to get tickets to the 20th show when they become available. That place only holds 4,000 people!

skinnypuppy

I watched the dvd meeting people is easy last week.. I was kind of bored, actually. hrm.

DefGuy

ok, they're good, in my opinion as good and amazing as deftones, and the deftones are as good and amzing as radiohead... every radiohead song has a "something" that makes it be IT, it could be the voice, the effects, the guitars, the bass, even the maracas!.... they're an amazing band, and i'm waiting to hear the next album too, in my opinion, they can be more creative than deftones, BUT, i'm not saying that deftones sucks...i don't know...i can't explain it...so difficult....

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

skinnypuppy

manic_bastard

Quote from: skinnypuppy on Apr 12, 2006, 05:47 AM
I watched the dvd meeting people is easy last week.. I was kind of bored, actually. hrm.

i liked that little documentary thing. it was done differently

sleeptraveler

Quote from: skinnypuppy on Apr 12, 2006, 05:47 AM

Get some taste then.

Corleone

You should listen to OK computer all the way threw without skipping songs, I bet your missing out on half the album.

skinnypuppy

it wasnt bad. maybe it was just cause i was sick and tired (literally). it was too artsy for my sick mind to handle.

Corleone

I think "talk show host" might be one of thier best songs.

Muempire

Quote from: Corleone on Apr 13, 2006, 04:19 AM

Couldnt agree more, its even better live. Check out the clip on YouTube
aka. TeamTones

Fireal1222

i dont think its anywhere near there best song. but its a good song

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

law

Lucky is one of their best songs, well all of OK cpu is fucking ace.

sleeptraveler

Quote from: Corleone on Apr 13, 2006, 04:19 AM

It's fantastic live.

Muempire

Quote from: law on Apr 13, 2006, 10:49 PM
Lucky is one of their best songs, well all of OK cpu is fucking ace.

I love lucky, especially the lyrics and the overall feel of it
aka. TeamTones

Fireal1222

yeah lucky is great

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

manic_bastard

fuck, i forgot how amazing Lucky is. once school's done for the day, im going to listen to it.