Radiohead

Started by Fireal1222, Feb 20, 2006, 08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noll

why is this a sticky?
however, this band is amazing thats for sure

digital_maggit

Quote from: ChickdelaLynch on Feb 20, 2006, 10:16 PM
Amnesiac is my favorite album by them. They don't beat Deftones, but they're definitely up there.

Same here. [amnesiac]
and yeah up there, right next to Deftones, minus like.. a centimeter.

Oldnewtype

I think its impossible for there to be more than 3 bands in the world better than Radiohead, regardless how many I can think of.

As far as favorites, well, all but the first and last albums. I never liked HTTT as much as the others.

Fireal1222

Quote from: rxqueen on Feb 20, 2006, 10:43 PM
Where?

a long long time ago i posted my video ideas for bloody cape and battle axe. i have a bunch of homework and its late, so ill post my idea for bloody cape another day, i promise

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Inkblades

Let Down is pure musical bliss. So is majority of their music.

Martin

I used to love Radiohead. Especially 'Street Spirit' and other songs from 'The Bends' as well as 'OK Computer'.
I bought everything after, love 'Idioteque', but somehow I hardly ever listen to them anymore.

BigDave

they don't top deftones for me, but it's damn close.  i have this thing every few months where i don't listen to anything apart from all their albums.  kid a is my fave.

Paint Your Lips

Don't know if you think this is news:

Quotenude
monday morning.

jonny is hastily writing out scores for a string quartet who are comign tommoro.

right now we are working on nude, it sounds beautiful, as far as i can tell.

i hope we dont get i'll. there is a lot of sickness about. especially for the children.

thm

Thom

I'm fucking excited about their new album aswell. Can't wait !

alvarezbassist17

yep, definitely aliens.

Fireal1222

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Feb 21, 2006, 05:03 PM
yep, definitely aliens.

the song kid a, while on mushrooms, proves they are aliens

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

law

Got another copy of HTTT today for £6, not a bad price methinks :D

manic_bastard

i have all of their b-sides and i personally listen to those more than their albums.

sometimes im anchored in to listen to them because of memories i want to remember. their songs are classic. but i'm always listening to their earlier albums more than their later ones. Pablo Honey is seriously underated. it was practically the blueprints to The Bends and OK Computer.

Muempire

Quote from: manic_bastard on Feb 22, 2006, 12:05 AM
but i'm always listening to their earlier albums more than their later ones. Pablo Honey is seriously underated. it was practically the blueprints to The Bends and OK Computer.
Couldnt agree more, i love Pablo Honey. I listen to it the most out of any of there albums
aka. TeamTones

stu

get on to the bus
that gonna make you stop going a-rub a-dub

Azwethinkweiz

Am I really the ONLY one on this board who doesn't like Radiohead?

BigDave

probably, and the only one that likes fall out boy.

Azwethinkweiz

Malpractice

Quote from: manic_bastard on Feb 22, 2006, 12:05 AM
Pablo Honey is seriously underated. it was practically the blueprints to The Bends and OK Computer.

yea Pablo Honey is probably my favorite too or atleast right up there with OK Computer. I don't see how anyone can say that album is terrible there is this certain vulnerbility to it that i love and i would easily put songs from that album like "Anyone Can Play Guitar" and "Thinking Of You" right up there with some of their best songs

Fireal1222

i listened to hail to the thief a little while ago. that album is so amazing

i never noticed before in backdrifts, the strange vibration type voice that does the lyrics with thom

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Oldnewtype

Azwethinkweiz is going to be a big radiohead fan within the next 2 years