Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

mewithoutyou - sept 26th

Started by skinnypuppy, Jul 09, 2006, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zevaka

Catch for Us the Foxes - can somebody upload this album? please?

Paint Your Lips

MeWithoutYou rocked hard last night!

It was an amazing show. Aaron was totally into it. Being overwhelmed with joy that so many came to see them and enjoyed them so much. The entire band just dived into their music and delivered and experience of a life time for me.

The only big minus, would be that they didn't play any songs from A to B Life. I really wanted to hear Gentlemen. So I was quite bummed out. BUT, the songs they played from Catch for Us the Foxes sounded really awesome, I was quite surpriced about that.

Talked a bit with Aaron before and afterwards, he's a really nice, pleasant guy. Gonna upload ome shitty cellphone pictures later (was too afraid of bringing my camera).

Anyyways, Even though my left ear is ringing like a bitch, I'll def. give this show 5 out of 6 Lips.

Zevaka

fuck, i envy you so much.

neurotic

they are playing in Zagreb on 28th Jan, and I think I should go. But the problem is I have to go to work on Monday, and the first bus to Rijeka is at 6am... and I'd be late for work, not to mention exhausted..:(
Damn, and the tickets are so cheap - around 5 euros..:(

I'll have to miss this..:(:(
...never trust the obvious...

Paint Your Lips

Call in sick, man. You don't wanna miss this show.

neurotic

i'll see what i can do... hopefully i'll go

..btw, i'm a girl..;)

skinnypuppy

I skipped half a days worth of work to see the shins today. I'd take off a weeks worth of work to see mwy. you'd be late, but it's not like they'd fire you or anything.

Azwethinkweiz

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: neurotic on Jan 26, 2007, 01:44 AM
..btw, i'm a girl..;)
Well, then ... Call in sick, woman ! :) MeWithoutYou was a grade A experience.

neurotic

I'm going! :)
My boss told me she'll call me to work only if I'm really needed... other than that - I'm free for a while..;)

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: neurotic on Jan 26, 2007, 04:26 PM
I'm going! :)
My boss told me she'll call me to work only if I'm really needed... other than that - I'm free for a while..;)
Congratulations. :D Hope you have a great concert. They are an amazing act. And buy some merch ! hehe

neurotic

..and so they were amazing...:D

they're such nice guys, after the gig they danced with us, offered us cheese sandwiches.. lol

I'll post some pictures later, too tired now..:)

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: neurotic on Jan 29, 2007, 08:17 PM
..and so they were amazing...:D

they're such nice guys, after the gig they danced with us, offered us cheese sandwiches.. lol

I'll post some pictures later, too tired now..:)
Awesome, glad you went ! Yeah, they're totally nice guys. Aaron has this 7 year old boy persona to him. With his little boyish smile and awkward behavior at times. You almost want to hug him, haha. :D

neurotic

click for a bit bigger version ;)

Paint Your Lips

Nice picture. Although, I would advice you to adjust the curves. Get the white colour more sharp. :)

I'm still so damn bummed that I didn't bring my camera. I only have a goofy picture of me and Aaron (doing the peace sign with his little smile) and a few bad cellphone pictures.

At one point, he sang an entire verse with his t-shirt pulled up, covering his head. I badly needed my camera at that point !

wither-I

hello! i need to find out a good place to find all of mewithoutyou's lyrics...? and a site where i could find alot others... please and thanks! ZEVAKA im sure you can prob help me with this one eh

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Zevaka

lol, me? well, yes, i know everything and i can everything. didn't you try google.com, btw? nice site, i must say. Check it out

yes, and as for me, i usually use www.darklyrics.com (www.darklyrics.com/m/mewithoutyou.html) and www.sing365.com
for lyrics
--------------------
and one more thing. Mewithoutyou are great.

wither-I

Quote from: Zevaka on Oct 20, 2007, 05:42 PM
lol, me? well, yes, i know everything and i can everything. didn't you try google.com, btw? nice site, i must say. Check it out

yes, and as for me, i usually use www.darklyrics.com (www.darklyrics.com/m/mewithoutyou.html) and www.sing365.com
for lyrics
--------------------
and one more thing. Mewithoutyou are great.
thanks mang i knew you would come through!! and p.s. mewithoutyou are awesome awesome indeed! im goin to see them in november when they come to new orleans with thrice and brand new. mewithoutyou has def become one of my favorite bands ever! thanks again

"coming into the nearness of distance"

skinnypuppy

I just got all my tickets in the mail today

11/03 mewithoutyou / thrice / brand new - wiltern - saturday
11/04 mewithoutyou / thrice / brand new - wiltern - sunday
11/05 mewithoutyou / thrice / brand new - wiltern - monday
11/07 mewithoutyou / thrice / brand new - soma - wedns
11/08 mewithoutyou / thrice / brand new - soma - thursday

Zevaka