Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

mewithoutyou - sept 26th

Started by skinnypuppy, Jul 09, 2006, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paint Your Lips

On Google: Type the name of the band, then the album title and add "blogspot". I simply clicked the first link it found. :-)

whodunit?

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on May 03, 2009, 08:22 PM
On Google: Type the name of the band, then the album title and add "blogspot". I simply clicked the first link it found. :-)

yes, I do exactly the same. but didn't have luck this time.
anyway, thanks a lot.

whodunit?

I absolutely love the album. Beautiful. One of my fav. new bands since yesterday.

devlin

which album? just the new one? definitly get "brother.sister".

lostpilot

Quote from: devlin on May 04, 2009, 09:24 PM
which album? just the new one? definitly get "brother.sister".

Catch for Us the Foxes.
afaik

devlin

whodunit?

oh, I was thinking that It's All Crazy! It's All False! It's All a Dream! It's Alright has already been out, lol. I downloaded Brothers and was thinking where is Allah, Allah.

has it leaked, yet?

lostpilot

lostpilot

devlin

lostpilot

new mewithoutYou in V0 :)
finally I can give it a quality listen
http://rs641.rapidshare.com/files/233515369/me.rar

Paint Your Lips

defskull

I finally got this cd and I'm actually really enjoying it.  Granted I did hear the criticism of Christian folksiness from you guys but I'm liking this release.  It's very calm and mellow.  Sure it's not the same as mewithoutYou has been in the past but they're still able to put out a great album.  I'm happy with my purchase.

wither-I

saw these gyus for the second time last night! and man, was it exhilerating. the venue was a tad hot and i made myself sick dancing, jumping, and thrashing so hard, but i cant help myself it's mewihtoutyou, -everytime i hear them i lose control. the only drawbacks were the sound guy having some obvious problems in the begining of the set, and the little kiddie factor, --all ages shows are gaaaaaay..

forget the mess of things, but these songs im sure they played;

torches together
january 1979
tie me up, untie me
leaf
disaster tourism
seven sisters
four word letter (pt2)
messes of men
a glass can only spill what it contains
c-minor
in a sweater poorly knit
the fox the crow and the cookie
goodbye, I
bullet to binary (pt2)
timothy hay
cattail down
the beetle king on the coconut estate
allah! allah! allah!

note; the encore went -beetle king, messes of men, then in a sweater poorly knit.

this was one of the best shows ive been to hands down. im still a mess from it! better than the last time i saw them -of course then they had opened up or thrice and brand new...
I DO NOT EXIST!!

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Zevaka

s. they do not even play AtoB life at all. =(

wither-I

nope. they've layed off that album for awhile now. the first time i saw them in 07 it was the same thing. they started playing the original bullet to binary riff while tuning guitars and a few people started getting excited for a second, but no avail... i am glad they played as much as they did from catch for us the foxes, it was magnificent live :)

ben

they havent played A to B Life since Weiss got involved in the garbage hopping.

Zevaka

on atpr one guy wrote
Quotelast night, someone yelled for them to play gentlemen, and the bassist just said "you're living in the past"

skinnypuppy

I've seen MWY 12 times since they released 'catch for us the foxes' - since then, theyve only played Gentlemen once... I witnessed it, luckily. Aaron told the audience to never be as foul as this song.

wither-I

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://music-mix.ew.com/2009/06/mewithoutyou-the-fox-the-crow-and-the-cookie-exclusive.html