i hope she isnt there, coz i'll totally go to second base this time

HAH whaaaaaaaaat!
💩

devilinside

oh MY gawd....i'm goin 2 bed...

Variable

right when the conversation was getting interesting

devilinside

I gotta go to the dr...I cant get rid of my strep throat :( I was supposed to do baby and family pics today,but I dont wanna get them sick. FUCK! That's twice i've had to do this.

Variable

how do you know its strep?

devilinside

I have white spots on my tonsils and a fever. I usually get it once a year,but I've had it twice this year,and I cant get rid of it this time.

Variable

and what have you been taking?

White Wrist

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 09, 2008, 03:37 PM
I have white spots on my tonsils and a fever. I usually get it once a year,but I've had it twice this year,and I cant get rid of it this time.

that´s horrible. every year..one or twice i have to take some injections to get rid of that!

Variable

Believe it or not, I have seen a lot of people with white spots and A LOT of swelling in their throats with negative strep.  It's strange.  Then other people whos shit is just a little red, positive strep.  What kelly is describing is the classic case presentation of strep.  But it almost seems like the cases that don't present as they are supposed to are more normal than the classic presentations.

devilinside

I had taken Amox 3 weeks ago for it,but didn't finish taking it all. (i hate taking meds) So yesterday he put me on Cefuroxime Axetil 500mg. Taste HORRIBLE on my tongue,but I'm already starting to feel better. When I went in,my bp was great but I had a fever of 101...which I didn't know cause usually when I get a fever,my eyes feel hot. I asked about getting my tonsils taken out,and he said they usually wait till you've had strep 5 times in a year to do it. I'm on time 3! lol  But he said my tonsils and pharynx (?) were swollen terribly bad.

On another note,my dog has been bleeding from her mough a LOT! I think it's one of her funky teeth or the roof of her mouth,not sure. She let me look a bit,but i couldn't tell. Last night she came out from the covers panting,as she usually does cause she gets hot,and got blood EVERYWHERE! My sheets,arms,shirt....uugh. It was everywhere in the kitchen when I got home yesterday too.....

devilinside

Oh...and that medicine helps clear up Gonorrhea...whew...I feel better.

HAHAHA!

Variable

Your pharynx is just the cavity where your mouth and nose kind of connect.  That is why you can like shoot liquid out your nose if you laugh while you are drinking and stuff.

I'm sure you have been told to FINISH all of your meds.  It seriously wont work if you dont finish them.  I would just do it, and try to stop taking antibiotics.  I hate taking antibiotics because it builds up your resistance to them.  Every time you take them, they wont work as well the next time.  This is what causes MRSA.  Bacteria just build up too much resistance to antibiotics and we can't kill them anymore.

I have actually never heard of the new antibiotic you are taking.  At the moment im too lazy to look it up.  But hopefully it works well for you.  Hope you get better.

Oh, and you should be able to get your fucking tonsils removed if you want.  Who the fuck are they to tell you no?

lithium

💩

devilinside

Yeah,I think thats why the amox didnt work,i've taken it soo much. I had never heard of this either,but he said its really strong. And yeah,imma finish them all this time,cause DAMN,I hate being sick. And I know what the Pharynx is! And at fist I thought he said my Larynx,but he cant see down that far....can he?

devilinside

lithium

💩

devilinside

You el oh elled....at what?

lithium

the graphic of the sliced head
💩

devilinside

Ooooh....yeah. I have some pics like that from those dental assistant books...that I never finished. hahaha QUITTER!

lithium

meh it's ok..

you're not getting why i'm laughing.

FREEEEDOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM, YEAAAAHHHH RIIIIIGHHHHHHHT
💩