Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

devilinside

Quote from: lithium on Sep 20, 2008, 03:32 PM
I've a leg up on you coz I speeks the language of the tacos

Shut up bitch and fix me some NACHOS! lol Damn Mexican.  ;)

Mikey

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 20, 2008, 08:29 PM
retard.
i's tell's yew nott tu talq ababout dat!!!
mikey sad. :(

devilinside

Hahah awwww..... Mym's Sowwy! Jew's nawt a weetard.

devilinside

The happiest place on earth. (even though they aren't doing good this year)

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Ey girl I have a question, how the fuck do you upload a NIN mix? I did put name and everything but there is not another option to upload the mix.
It sux because I found a software but now I cant upload LOL !!!! Any help would be great, thanks ;)

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

devilinside

Ok imma go over there and find out for ya. :)

On another note,did you get the email from Trent this morning?? He's requesting all his fans send him naked pics!  :o

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 22, 2008, 04:00 PM
Ok imma go over there and find out for ya. :)

On another note,did you get the email from Trent this morning?? He's requesting all his fans send him naked pics!  :o

LMFAO

I didnt see that but if that is true What the fuck is wrong with him? LOL Maybe too boring waiting for the southamerican tour.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

devilinside

Hahah...here's a copy:

Hello everyone. I'd like to thank everyone for a very successful year so far in the world of Nine Inch Nails. I'm enjoying my couple of weeks off between legs of our Lights In The Sky tour and got to thinking... "wouldn't it be fun to send out a survey to everyone that's shown interest in NIN?" Well, that's not exactly how it went, but regardless - here it is. As we've moved from the familiar world of record labels and BS into the unknown world of doing everything yourself, we've realized it would benefit us and our ability to interact with you if we knew more about what you want, what you like, what you look like naked, etc. I know it's a pain in the ass but we'd truly appreciate it if you'd take a minute and help us out. As an incentive, everyone who completes the survey will be able to download a video of live performance from this most recent tour (and I know what's going through your little minds right now: "I'll just grab this off a torrent site and not have to fill out the survey!!!" and guess what? You will be able to do just that and BEAT THE SYSTEM!!!! NIN=pwn3d!!!) BUT What if we were to select some of those that DO complete the survey and provide them with something really cool? I'm not saying we'll ever get around to it, but if we did maybe something like signed stuff, flying someone to a show somewhere in the world, a magic amulet that makes you invisible, a date with Jeordie White (condoms supplied of course), you know - something cool. See, you'd miss that opportunity AND be a cheater. Do the right thing - help us out. You'll feel better.

Thank you and I've had too much caffeine this morning, Trent

Variable

lol, that is some funny shit.  It is cool that he is so interactive with is fans

devilinside

OK I think I found it...Go to the NIN remix site,log in. Go to the top and select MIX. It will take you to the mix screen,under the big word MIX,you can download multi-tracks or Upload remix...see if that works??

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Sep 22, 2008, 04:31 PM
lol, that is some funny shit.  It is cool that he is so interactive with is fans

While Trent is an asshole at times, he really tries to make his fans happy. I <3 the dude.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 22, 2008, 04:52 PM
OK I think I found it...Go to the NIN remix site,log in. Go to the top and select MIX. It will take you to the mix screen,under the big word MIX,you can download multi-tracks or Upload remix...see if that works??

It say this:  IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to lawsuits way beyond our control, we have been forced to restrict the functionality of this site in a very crippling way. Before any remix can appear on this site, it must be manually cleared by a moderator to ensure it does not contain any copyrighted material. Only once your submitted mix has been approved will it show up on the site. Please see the FAQ for detailed information regarding which materials are unauthorized for use in your remixes.

That sux :( Thanks anyway girl

We are not happy with this process, but we have been left with no choice. Our approval process relies on the much-appreciated efforts of volunteer moderators, so it may take some time before your mix is approved. Thanks for your patience and understanding. We're as frustrated with this as you are, and we hope it doesn't interfere too heavily with the enjoyment of this site.

lostpilot

statement: Gone Still from NIN's Still is one of the best atmospheric songs Trent has ever written.
True/False?

devilinside

Absolutely positively true! That album is gorgeous. Gone Still is really relaxing...you should download it. There's not one song I dont love on it.

lostpilot

With that statement I meant that I love whole 'Still', I just asked whether or not you like it too.
And you do! That is great!

What's your opinion on Ghosts?

devilinside

Eeh...Ghosts are good for what they are...instrumentals. It's my least favorite,but I like it.

lostpilot

my favourite part is the first one. actually, the first two songs,
oooooooor to be more accurate, 2 Ghosts I.
makes me shiver, with the whole emotion.
Trent is a genius when it comes to music

bright lights, big city

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 21, 2008, 04:02 PM
The happiest place on earth. (even though they aren't doing good this year)

next saturday my NIU Huskies are playing you guys, I might make the trip with my friends
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 22, 2008, 04:54 PM
Quote from: Variable on Sep 22, 2008, 04:31 PM

While Trent is an asshole at times, he really tries to make his fans happy. I <3 the dude.
I love ass holes.  If I was Trent, I would be a huge ass hole