Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

If you weren't Republican,Trent would love you.

Variable

If trent had a chance to talk to me about what I actually believe, instead of jsut associating me to a party.  He would love me even more.

devilinside

I dunno Trey...I think you two might butt heads,and he'd get his feelings hurt and throw down his barbies.

Variable

sounds like a challenge

lithium

💩

devilinside

Me or Trey? I mean...goin to girl in a coma,you might be hittin on dudes now.

Variable

I am pretty sexy

devilinside

Would you ever mess around with a guy?

Variable

Only if it was you Kelly

White Wrist

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Sep 30, 2008, 01:01 PM
Only if it was you Kelly

Haha...whuuuut?? If I were a guy you'd mess around with me? Or you're saying I look like a guy? Or were you meaning to say "Only if it was FOR you,Kelly"  ;D

Quote from: White Wrist on Sep 30, 2008, 01:04 PM
hey there!

WHATS UP ANDRE?!?! Goin to see nin in 31 days! EEEEEP!!

And OH...MY....GAWD! I woke up this morning and my throat is sore again! I didn't finish my antibiotics.....fuck.

devilinside

WOW!!! I just found video from the first NIN show I ever saw!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbqWRNTUFlg

Holy fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 30, 2008, 02:33 PM
I see what you did there....but nope, last I checked I had bewbs and a vag,and last I checked he had a cock. Silly kid.  ;D
yeah well, you know me.  Cant ever resist.

emotivelotion

lawl didnt he tell ya?, i think hes hermaphrodite

lithium

...you all have way too much time on your hands.
💩

lithium

i dunno if this will work but it's echoplex live from virgin mobile fest
http://entimg.msn.com/i/ExperienceData/p1-10/us/x.htm?sh=mmic&ep=virginfestival3post
💩

devilinside

Actually it's MOTP dear......

nevermind,I see Echoplex further down. GAWD I cant wait till the end of THIS month!! WHOOO!!!

Variable

So I finally downloaded "still" Its pretty cool.  I'm still kind of listening to it and getting into it.  But I think I'm going to end up really liking this album.  "something I can never have" has already make the album worth purchasing.

devilinside

Yay! It's a different album,not something you want to listen to while using heavy machinery,but it's beautiful. I used to listen to it every night to fall asleep. It's soo peaceful. He made this album at his old house in New Orleans,and in certain songs he had the doors open and you can hear rain and birds chirping.  I think my most favorite song would have to be And All That Could Have Been. They lyrics are totally me.  But i'm glad you DL it,it really is a good album. Trent in the raw. <3

devilinside

Here...you might like this,I know I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEW8riKU_tE

That's what I want...I want Trent to come to my house,and play these songs for me. Just piano and guitar. I want to sit on my bed,in awe,no crowd,no fangirl yelling,and just listen to his pretties. hahaha