Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

we've all been saved.

Started by cory, Mar 16, 2007, 02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: rxqueen on Mar 23, 2007, 12:12 PM
Quote from: You Fail Me on Mar 23, 2007, 10:40 AM
Maybe it's because I think you're an annoying, pretentious cocksmoker.

I think you have a pretty big mouth for someone that isn't even in puberty yet. How old where you again?

And Theis. Sometimes the smarter one just has to cave in. ;)

What the fuck does age have to do with anything? He's only a year older than me.

Quote from: theis on Mar 23, 2007, 10:53 AM
haha okay.

just don't forget; you're the one in a wheelchair, i'm not.

i win.

Wow, because the fact that I'm in a wheelchair totally affects how much of a pretentious asshole I am.

Quote from: aenemic on Mar 23, 2007, 11:16 AM
how childish, both of you.

but Iron Maiden do in fact suck. really hard. I don't deny that they were influential back in the 80's, but the only thin they've really started was power metal. which is nothing to be proud of.

Whatever dude, I don't understand how anyone can think that at all. Musically, amazing, lyrically, awesome and Bruce Dickenson can fucking sing like no other. What's not to like?

Saturday Night Whiskey777

haha okay.

i win.

FUCKING FAGGOT
YOU DONT DESERVE RESPECT FROM NOBODY HERE
YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING FAGGOT WHO DELETED YOUR OWN FUCKING ACCOUNT JUST TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD MISS YOU HERE.

YOU HAD OWNED YOUR OWNSELF, AND NOW YOU DO JOKES WITH HES PHISICAL CONDITION, JUST COS AN OLD SCHOOL MEMBER HERE DID, AND NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THAT COWARD JOKE JUST COS THAT CAME FROM AN ASS BOON.

COWARDS

I fucked you on a chair with 3 legs.

a"needle in a haystack"

Forever on, together we won.

ben

This board has turned into a bunch of stupid fights and ass slaps, and i'm getting tired of it.  All of you better shut the fuck up pretty soon, because you're all at fault for your outrageous opinions of eachother.

but i still love che.

Subliminal

Quote from: You Fail Me on Mar 23, 2007, 10:20 AM
Quote from: theis on Mar 23, 2007, 09:53 AM
haha did cockface leave ?

Haha, falloutfag is still around?

Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 22, 2007, 11:31 PM
Iron Maiden, lol.

The funny thing is, you probably don't realize Iron Maiden are a huge influence on the Deftones. And that they're one of the most influential, well known, and well respected metal bands of all time aside from the obvious ones such as Slayer.

Conratulations on having terrible taste in music.

It's not like Maiden are the core of Deftones influences though, Steph's riffs and song structures are nothing like Maidens way of doing things, Chino's singing is nothing like Maidens.

They aren't a huge influence on the band, They're probably a slight influence to Steph but he's always mentioned Slayer, Sabbath, Metallica over Maiden (Even though Slayer, Tallica are next generation to Sabbath and Maiden)

LISTEN to the songs man, There isn't a touch of Maiden in them apart from the heavy distorted guitars.

I can't stand Iron Maiden, but i LOVE metal. I have the utmost respect for them though since they paved the way for most metal bands i love.

Like fuck does it mean i have bad taste in music, Same with ToneDef.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Influence on Chi as well.

And the only reason I was giving TonDef shit was because he doesn't respect them. That's it.

Quote from: ben on Mar 23, 2007, 09:40 PM
This board has turned into a bunch of stupid fights and ass slaps, and i'm getting tired of it.  All of you better shut the fuck up pretty soon, because you're all at fault for your outrageous opinions of eachother.

but i still love che.

You can't say anything to change the board dude. Too many people have tried and too many people have failed. So...

Quote from: Saturday Night Whiskey777 on Mar 23, 2007, 09:38 PM
haha okay.

i win.

FUCKING FAGGOT
YOU DONT DESERVE RESPECT FROM NOBODY HERE
YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING FAGGOT WHO DELETED YOUR OWN FUCKING ACCOUNT JUST TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD MISS YOU HERE.

YOU HAD OWNED YOUR OWNSELF, AND NOW YOU DO JOKES WITH HES PHISICAL CONDITION, JUST COS AN OLD SCHOOL MEMBER HERE DID, AND NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THAT COWARD JOKE JUST COS THAT CAME FROM AN ASS BOON.

COWARDS

I'm pretty sure I can take care of myself. You're cutting off my e-penis.

Glenn

This board has turned into a bunch of stupid fights and ass slaps, and i'm getting tired of it.  All of you better shut the fuck up pretty soon, because you're all at fault for your outrageous opinions of eachother.

but i still love che.
haha man, you're posting in the general discussion-section now? what's gotten in to you man!?!?! I FEEL LIKE I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE!!¤¤&¤%&

Quote from: You Fail Me on Mar 23, 2007, 09:49 PM

Look, I wanst into that, wasnt about if you can or cant take care of yourself, I made that post cos that sihit really pissed me off.

Quote from: You Fail Me on Mar 23, 2007, 09:09 PM
Wow, because the fact that I'm in a wheelchair totally affects how much of a pretentious asshole I am.

I also readed your reply.

a"needle in a haystack"

This board has turned into a bunch of stupid fights and ass slaps, and i'm getting tired of it.  All of you better shut the fuck up pretty soon, because you're all at fault for your outrageous opinions of eachother.

but i still love che.

a"needle in a haystack"

lollercoaster

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Saturday Night Whiskey777 on Mar 24, 2007, 12:46 AM
Quote from: You Fail Me on Mar 23, 2007, 09:49 PM

Look, I wanst into that, wasnt about if you can or cant take care of yourself, I made that post cos that sihit really pissed me off.

Quote from: You Fail Me on Mar 23, 2007, 09:09 PM

I also readed your reply.

I thought you were tring to defend me or something.

theis

i apologise for my previous statement about you, You Fail Me.

you may not have cared about what i said, but i went over the line...so sorry.

i'm usually not the type of person who makes fun of other's physical conditions.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

You did, but I've grown quite accustomed to the internet and that usually ends up happening.

What is this shit?

Moz La Punk

Quote from: You Fail Me on Mar 24, 2007, 12:07 PM
You did, but I've grown quite accustomed to the internet and that usually ends up happening.

What is this shit?

whatisthisshit.gif

Subliminal

Quote from: theis on Mar 24, 2007, 12:01 PM
i apologise for my previous statement about you, You Fail Me.

you may not have cared about what i said, but i went over the line...so sorry.

i'm usually not the type of person who makes fun of other's physical conditions.

I don't blame you for feeling the need to though.

ToneDef

Quote from: You Fail Me link

And the only reason I was giving TonDef shit was because he doesn't respect them. That's it.

Haha, what is this bollocks? Just 'cause I think they suck infinite ass it don't mean I don't respect them. You're getting things mixed up.

Moz La Punk

This forum just gets better and better each day.

Subliminal

Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 24, 2007, 12:48 PM
Quote from: You Fail Me link

Haha, what is this bollocks? Just 'cause I think they suck infinite ass it don't mean I don't respect them. You're getting things mixed up.

Apparently You Fail Me knows everything, Even our opinions, thoughts on things etc.

Jacob

haha, this is such a good read.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Variable

using that un ignore button a lot?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality