Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

we've all been saved.

Started by cory, Mar 16, 2007, 02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cory

Quote from: theis on Mar 17, 2007, 02:41 PM
you think i care about your opinions about me ? haha.

you're nothing but a deceased infected ugly slut, who has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

all you do is come here and bitch about how lame everybody is and how awesome you are. don't you have something better to do?

you're a fucking sad case of life, vida.

it's not that i hate you... i just nothing you.

dude, shut up. vida had a point with that post. you're a sheep who acts like he's 14

theis

says the one who made this thread. stop being a hypocrite.

pissedandpierced

I appreciate Cory starting this thread as we have all come to the same conclusion about the behaviour of certain people on this board, sometimes it's cool to read an old thread. But at the same time highlighting this problem is kinda loading the gun for them to fire, so to speak. It just gives them another outlet to tell us how gay/sad/emo/ugly/stupid we are.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

cory

Quote from: theis on Mar 17, 2007, 03:12 PM
says the one who made this thread. stop being a hypocrite.

that's not even a rebuttal. god you're a moron.

Sam

I don't think it's really grief.  It's probably just the fact that this is the perfect outlet to let all that pent up angst/gay frustration out.  It's fine when you're safe behind a computer screen.  Of course, in real life people wouldn't say the same things they say here.

lollercoaster

thanks for yet another thread about me.  im so fucking awesome its unbelievable

alvarezbassist17

i think everyone that has posted in this thread really needs a break from this board.

alvarezbassist17

yeah, i thought about mentioning that, but i figured i would sound like a nitpicker.  thanks for taking that pleasure from me.

witty, though, many props to you.

Variable

Quote from: Sam on Mar 17, 2007, 05:11 PM
Of course, in real life people wouldn't say the same things they say here.

Just for the record.  I would

Variable

Quote from: blondie on Mar 17, 2007, 04:32 PM
i can't believe how much grief this board gives people. it's amazing lolz.

mazzy's post is classic.
yeah, people on this board whine to unbelievable levels.  About the same shit over and over too.

And mazzy's post was classic stupid.  Just another example of her trademark novels that can be interpreted to , BLAH.

Variable

ayi
Quote from: aenemic on Mar 16, 2007, 04:03 PM
he must be extremely bored and extremely lonely. and like anyyone who picks fights on the internet, he must have very low self esteem.
and by saying that you weren't trying to pick a fight?   Get off your righteous high horse, you will never pull it off.

ToneDef

rxqueen

Shut up Trey. Take a look in the mirror before you start bitching about whiny people and make posts that can be interpreted to blah.

cory

rxqueen

Sam

I listen to Korn sometimes.  Is it illegal or something?

rxqueen

No, it's ok Sam. In my book.

cory

marty

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Mar 17, 2007, 09:35 PM
i think everyone that has posted in this thread really needs a break from this board.
Fuck yes.

What is the difference between someone making shit posts and someone making a shit topic?

Hmmmm!

And I can't see how mazzy's post's can be interpreted as blah! She puts a lot of thought in everything she say's. Maybe there too many big words and no pictures, maybe some people can't accept originality.

So Variable and Blondie. Just wait for the movie to come out. You'll understand it all a bit more