Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

we've all been saved.

Started by cory, Mar 16, 2007, 02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

no name cola

Variable

Quote from: marty on Mar 18, 2007, 10:44 PM
And I can't see how mazzy's post's can be interpreted as blah! She puts a lot of thought in everything she say's. Maybe there too many big words and no pictures, maybe some people can't accept originality.

So Variable and Blondie. Just wait for the movie to come out. You'll understand it all a bit more

dude shut the fuck up.  Don't even try to act like you are more intelligent than me.  I'm pretty sure we can all agree that is not true.  Not saying that I am some genius that is levels above you or anything.  but don't try to down play my intelligence for you or mazzy.  Her statement can be interpreted to blah because every time she takes she takes up a half a page to make one little small point.  That entire novel could have just said.  "che you are better than you act.  And this board is not the same"  Which has already been said more times than I have post.  Sooooo, what is so great and thoughtful about that?  And I wouldn't really call word after word of pointlessness meant to be serious followed by a couple sentences original.  But yeah if you are that lame that it is original to you then......whatever.

Variable

Quote from: rxqueen on Mar 18, 2007, 11:35 AM
Shut up Trey. Take a look in the mirror before you start bitching about whiny people and make posts that can be interpreted to blah.
Take the tampon out of your ass and put it in your vagina before you go telling me to shut up.  You have no room to talk.  Your "I am better than everyone because I follow the strait and narrow of Internet rules" attitude is really getting old.  You can try to say I make pointless post.  But I would hardly count your post of whining about how much people abuse the board or talking about your bf much more valuable than mine.

marty

Shit! Did you
Quote from: Variable on Mar 19, 2007, 02:00 AM
dude shut the fuck up.  Don't even try to act like you are more intelligent than me.  I'm pretty sure we can all agree that is not true. 
That sure is true.

Quote from: Variable on Mar 19, 2007, 02:05 AM
Take the tampon out of your ass and put it in your vagina before you go telling me to shut up. 

lollercoaster

im so glad the thread dedicated to my awesomeness is still alive and kickin

Variable

Quote from: marty on Mar 19, 2007, 02:09 AM
Shit! Did you
Quote from: Variable on Mar 19, 2007, 02:00 AM
dude shut the fuck up.  Don't even try to act like you are more intelligent than me.  I'm pretty sure we can all agree that is not true. 
That sure is true.

Take the tampon out of your ass and put it in your vagina before you go telling me to shut up. 

you're more intelligent than me?

marty

Quote from: Variable on Mar 19, 2007, 02:15 AM
you're more intelligent than me?
Nah Bro, I know you're way more intelligent than me! I was agreeing with you.

you said:
Don't even try to act like you are more intelligent than me.  I'm pretty sure we can all agree that is not true.  

And i said:
That sure is true.

Sorry if it didn't make much sense. Im not that bright!

Variable

it happens.  I was not claiming to be more intelligent.  But with the statement you made before you were acting like blondie and I would not be able to understand mazzys post because of her ridiculously used big words, but the rest of you could.

Sam

marty

Quote from: Variable on Mar 19, 2007, 02:26 AM
it happens.  I was not claiming to be more intelligent.  But with the statement you made before you were acting like blondie and I would not be able to understand mazzys post because of her ridiculously used big words, but the rest of you could.
yeah, I suppose I was playing out sterotypes.
I should learn to think before I write

marty

rxqueen

Take the tampon out of your ass and put it in your vagina before you go telling me to shut up.  You have no room to talk.  Your "I am better than everyone because I follow the strait and narrow of Internet rules" attitude is really getting old.  You can try to say I make pointless post.  But I would hardly count your post of whining about how much people abuse the board or talking about your bf much more valuable than mine.

And you try to make fun of bitchy whiny people making big words. Priceless. Strawberry weeks or what?

Moz La Punk

Hey guys! You wanna gay party with me? Hubba hubba!

rxqueen

I'm game. (Gay simpsons episode on just now, yay!)

marty

Quote from: rxqueen on Mar 19, 2007, 07:21 PM
I'm game. (Gay simpsons episode on just now, yay!)
Is that the one when Selma comes out or the one when Homer thinks that bart is gay so him, Moe and barny take him hunting?

rxqueen

The one with Selma. But there's already another one on. (Simpsons marathon on tv today. ;) )

Variable

Quote from: rxqueen on Mar 19, 2007, 06:32 PM

And you try to make fun of bitchy whiny people making big words. Priceless. Strawberry weeks or what?
yeah, that is pretty much what you said with your last post

rxqueen

It's ok Trey, we all have this special bad time once a month. Are your breasts sore? Damn,  I hate that!

marty

Quote from: rxqueen on Mar 19, 2007, 11:15 PM
It's ok Trey, we all have this special bad time once a month. Are your breasts sore? Damn,  I hate that!
Ok, Now I get it! The Strawberry Weeks part! Hahahahahaha. I remember once, my dad came home drunk and said:
"Son, if the river runs red, always take the dirt track"
It took me like 5 years to figure that one out.

I personally hate it when Im lactating while wearing a white shirt!

rxqueen

AHAHAHAHAHAAA.... What a great advice of a father. Ahahahaha, gold!