Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

we've all been saved.

Started by cory, Mar 16, 2007, 04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cory

after seeing lollercoaster post and tell us all how unfunny we are i was wondering if he'd ever actually show us what funny truly means. i guess he was just waiting for it to build up. he's finally showed us what it is and i for one am thankful. i've done my best to interpret the meaning behind the meaning and this is what i've come up with:

funny means going back 20 pages of threads to topics that haven't been posted in in about 9 months and saying something in "l33t" speak as to make fun of it a lot later, and then clogging up the front page with old topics of no relevance.

also, funny means making topics with one word titles mocking everyone on the board.

thanks che. i've never felt so clear and free spirited

Moz La Punk

This che guy, he has no life, correct?

Jacob

he must be extremely bored and extremely lonely. and like anyyone who picks fights on the internet, he must have very low self esteem.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

lollercoaster

stu

the only thing gayer than che is this thread

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: stu on Mar 16, 2007, 07:52 PM
the only thing gayer than che is this thread

I concur.

Crazylegs

rxqueen

What is it with you Che? Need something to get your life with Vida exciting again? I've got an idea..

harrrr

Mazzy

Quote from: lollercoaster on Mar 16, 2007, 07:37 PM
hahahaha

i don't know why you do this. you're the coolest guy here. period. you don't need to act like an idiot and annoy everyone with all your stupid threads. there's enough insensitive jerks around here already. you're not one of them despite your behaviour lately. i know you and you're not like that. i liked you so much better when you were posting under fightclubche. that was someone whose posts were worthy of reading, someone who made us laugh and someone who i highly regarded. i know it's just a message board but you've been around here for as long as most of us so you should be able to understand why this is just disrespectful towards the ones who care.

i mean, we have ignore buttons now! doesn't that tell you just how far we've come. and that's not even a good thing. i'm not going to hope for the old board because that's not who i am anymore and it shouldn't be any of us. we've gotten older. things that we once liked are not things we like anymore. ha ha ha we've heard all the jokes and seen practically everything any idiot has had to offer in the means of having a decent conversation about...anything. i just wish everyone stopped trying to 'stir' each other up because it doesn't work. it has gotten to the point where it is purely annoying and just shows someone's idiocy at an all time high level. we don't come here to fight or be made fun of. we're not that kind of board. we come here for lighthearted fun and discussions. if you want a board full of dull meaningless threads and people abusing each other left, right and centre, i suggest you go off and start your own board. don't shit on this place.

there were times when this place was my only link to some sunny normalcy when all those other times i was veering towards depression or insanity.

i find myself coming here less and less over the past few weeks. nuno made this place and we all came here and became friends and had relationships even. this is how deep this place is. we're flushing this place and everything good that's happened here down the toilet. and the worst thing is the fact some of you don't care because it's those people that are misusing this place and treating it as a third rate message board. i feel weird airing out my vehemence in such a public forum [i mean, what if the four people who actually read this DON'T LIKE ME?] i feel like my vituperation doesn't merit any real consideration. i don't know if that's me being conservative, scared, or realistic.

ToneDef

I agree. But I've said the same thing time and time again. It makes no difference.

Also: Cory is right

Layla

Hahahahaha im gonna have to say it must be the LOW SELF ESTEEM.

tarkil

I love you Maz... In a non sexual way though... :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

theis

Layla

^ i dont like you because youre consistantly insincere, and hardly show any signs of individuality...and are a total sycophant...but as you get older maybe youll grow out of it.

theis

Layla

Layla

this website is dead. i mean, its for deftones fans for peet sakes. i mean, they were cool in the 90s but, cmon ppl.. nobody here is smart or special. lets atleast have a good laugh.

theis

you think i care about your opinions about me ? haha.

you're nothing but a deceased infected ugly slut, who has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

all you do is come here and bitch about how lame everybody is and how awesome you are. don't you have something better to do?

you're a fucking sad case of life, vida.

it's not that i hate you... i just nothing you.

ToneDef

Quote from: Layla on Mar 17, 2007, 04:34 PM
Way to refute.

But when Che's most common response is "lolz" then it's funny, right? I mean fuck anybody that dare use a response like that on a forum.. Unless they're some fuckin' douche who only posts to piss people off and claim to be awesome.

Check it out: Leet speak is not only old as fuck, but outrageously gay too.

Layla

relax kids. theres hardly any reason to get all upset. we dont know eachother. this site is silly, the topics are void of intellectual value or original music taste. face it, che is smart hot and funny...and i say that because i know him personally, most of you simply cannot.