Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

we've all been saved.

Started by cory, Mar 16, 2007, 02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 20, 2007, 10:53 AM
Quote from: Variable on Mar 20, 2007, 10:48 AM
"HA HAz I dont care about what you say, I dont care at all, that is why I am responding in a defensive stance.  To show that I don't give a fuck yo.  I dont, swear I dont, no seriously I dont give a fuck, HEY COME BACK! I want to tell you exactly how much I dont give a fuck!  HEY HEY HEY, just wanted you to know how much I dont care.  Ok?  understand?  I dont care about you at all.  Get it? dont forget how much you dont matter to me and how much cooler I am than you.  Ok?  you suck ok?  but I dont care ok?  ok.  good."

"now keep trying to piss me off because it obviously is not working."

hmmmmm ill be sure to take note as to how you don't give give a fuck cool kid.

What the fuck was that?
anyone with half a brain could see that it was me mocking him, as if I were him, to illustrate how I see his words.  As in he says he doesn't care, when he really does.  Sorry, I will try to dumb things down for you next time.  barney style and shit.

ToneDef

Variable

Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 20, 2007, 10:57 AM
Are you fucking stupid? The quote function can be used more than once in a post.
really?
Are you fucking stupid? The quote function can be used more than once in a post.
No fucking shit?
is your stupid ass really asking me if I am fucking stupid?
because I am pretty sure that you are one of the most moronic people on this board
and why do you care about such little fucking things so much?
"YOU CAN'T MAKE THAT TOPIC!!!!!"  "THAT POST BELONGS IN A DIFFERENT TOPIC!!!!"  "QUOTE AS THO WOUlD HAVE THY QUOTE!"
shut
the
fuck
up
loser.......or didn't you think that maybe I saw one post and responded to it before I noticed the other? hmmmmmmmm, and im the fucking stupid one

Variable

Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 20, 2007, 11:01 AM
Haha, fuckin n00bz
and this has obviously become your response when you are pwned and have nothing else to say.  It's a shame that you make it so obvious when you are beat.  and you could have at least come up with something funny

ToneDef

Aaaaahaha.. ze n00b is getting all angry

Variable

god, your loserness is epic

ToneDef

fireflyry

It's funny and I don't even know what he said.Bet it was angry talk.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Variable

does anyone else find it pathetic that he claims not to care and then ignores me,yet still responds to everything I say?

rxqueen

Variable

well although that was rhetoric.  I am not surprised at that response from you.  Even though I know you think it is actually pathetic.  All of you super cool old skool members love to ban together against the evil noob machine.

rxqueen

In fact, I read that stuff smiling (I didn't even read all, especially where you quoted like 200 statements to comment every single one). So no, I don't think it's pathetic, it's more funny. And of course we stick together, we're better than you cause we follow the rules of internet.

Variable

ha, at least you don't try to hide it

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

theis

Saturday Night Whiskey777

Quote from: rxqueen on Mar 20, 2007, 01:44 PM
In fact, I read that stuff smiling (I didn't even read all, especially where you quoted like 200 statements to comment every single one). So no, I don't think it's pathetic, it's more funny. And of course we stick together, we're better than you cause we follow the rules of internet.

I fucked you on a chair with 3 legs.

a"needle in a haystack"

Forever on, together we won.

rxqueen

Saturday Night Whiskey777

I fucked you on a chair with 3 legs.

a"needle in a haystack"

Forever on, together we won.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

lulz, you're all being such fucking nazis.

Including yourself, Hollingsworth.

marty

Quote from: Variable on Mar 20, 2007, 11:44 AM
does anyone else find it pathetic that he claims not to care and then ignores me,yet still responds to everything I say?
Nah, it's just you, Rambo