Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

latest concert you've been to

Started by goldpony, Oct 04, 2007, 10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E-Money

Quote from: MommaBear on Apr 19, 2011, 08:53 PM
The one and only concert I've been to was in maybe '95?  It was Green Day and the only reason I went was because the tickets were $5 and everybody else was going. 

This was also the first time I got really, really high, the first time I got felt up by two guys at the same time, and I lost one of my shoes. 

sounds like an interesting time.

Far away

deftones + cypress hill in sao paulo, brazil 04-04-2011 (in my b-day)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was freaking great.

ponyx

Deftones, mastodon, and alice in chains last year. That was my first concert and my second will be this june, also Deftones...but it'll be way better because they're headlining! So excited.

chaka.chaka

System of a Down - Cigaro @ The Pearl (05.22.11)

Last show I went to was System of a Down in Los Angeles last night. This is my footage from the Sunday night show in Vegas. I had pit tickets last night. It was probably the craziest pit I've ever been in!

beansandcornbread

Deftones - Dillinger Escape Plan - 5/21/11 - Orlando

chaka.chaka

Deftones - Diamond Eyes @ Hollywood Palladium (06/10/11)

Deftones @ The Hollywood Palladium last night was great! About to jump on the freeway and head towards Vegas for tonight's show! Can't wait!

chaka.chaka

ponyx

Quote from: chaka.chaka on Jun 12, 2011, 07:35 PM

Deftones @ The Joint!
How was the meet?
I met them after the hollywood show but it was too quick, when I asked chino for a picture he said he had to go..but I got him to sign my album. I also asked abe for an autograph he said he had to open the bus for (I think it was stephs dad) and he swore hed be back but he never came out so he's the only one I didn't get an autograph from and steph chilled with us for a while, frank was actually really talkative, and sergio was the nicest one :)

beansandcornbread

Def Leppard - Heart - 9/17/11 - Tampa, FL

cheryl

Deftones.. 5/28/11.. the Tabernacle in Atl..it was a Great show!  Dillinger Escape Plan not so much..  wish it had just been Le Butcherettes and the Deftones

Anyone going to see APC at the Tabernacle on July 20th?

100Modem

It was in December 2010 at Portugal. Campo Pequeno.
It was a good concert but too bad they didn't play Head Up.
At the end i was really lucky to get a pic with Chino, hes the man, he appeared out of nowhere.
(sry i was a bit drunk in the pic and its scary without the smile)

chaka.chaka

Warped Tour 2011 Ventura

I left by 4...

E-Money

Kid Cudi/Chip Tha Ripper.  Shit was Dope. 

bright lights, big city

Quote from: E-Money on Jul 06, 2011, 06:52 AM
any word on the new mixtapes?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

E-Money

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 06, 2011, 07:02 AM
Quote from: E-Money on Jul 06, 2011, 06:52 AM
any word on the new mixtapes?

nope nothing man.  show was a blast tho.  much better than the other 2 i've been to.  having the live band really made it a cool experience.  memories was actually really sick.  crowd went nuts. 

iceache

Metallica!!!!! fuck yeah.... also, during the time when they were setting up Metallicas drums and mics... they played 7 Words!

sing blue silver

Quote from: iceache on Jul 16, 2011, 11:00 PM
Metallica!!!!! fuck yeah.... also, during the time when they were setting up Metallicas drums and mics... they played 7 Words!

yeah i caught that too. i was loving it.

ALightOn

SevenDust last Monday-Lafayette, LA

tarkil

The Mars Volta - Red Hot Chili Peppers yesterday

TMV : Sound was terrible, it fucked the all experience up.
RHCP : Flea is really awesome, and the boys still got it definitely. I was there mostly in remembrance of the old days (BSSM, OHM), and they did play a reasonable number of old songs, so it made me a happy man !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.