Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Started by theis, Dec 18, 2007, 02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

Inkblades

The first episode of the new season had a few bright spots, but was kind of lackluster overall. The second episode was much better.

Inkblades

Last night's Halloween episode was hilarious. Dennis' fascination and subsequent disapproval with Maureen's boob job was classic Sunny.

jbmp1390

I was disappointed by the bath salts thing. I hope they were just being funny and not buying into the propaganda like the rest of this retarded country.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

Jacob

all three episodes so far have been great. nice to see they haven't lost their touch. and it's nice to see Mac looking fit and healthy again :D
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

sing blue silver

Season has been spot on so far though they do seem to be relying on throw backs to old episodes a bit more. Still every time they've done it this season it's paid off and has been hilarious. Episode 2 was like an instant classic. Funniest one in a long time.

godin

The McPoyle's are just great in the newest episode too
Dingus.

bright lights, big city

Wasn't the biggest fan of that Halloween episode, but the 4th ep where Charlie and Dee fall in love was fantastic. "Charlie, just stay from the cheese"
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Fuck yes, this episode was fucking fantastic.

"I guess Charlie had the cruelest intentions of all". Haha, holy shit.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Jacob

haha, that was a pretty unexpected twist. great episode.

Jacob

the new episode was a bit lame. it had some great potential, which I think they wasted. almost expected the therapist to come to the conclusion that Dennis is the root of all their psychological issues or something like that.

defskull

Agree. Kind of eh but this season has been kicking ass overall so far.

Inkblades

I enjoyed the episode. It felt a little strange because the structure was so different from a normal Sunny episode, but it was fun watching them interact with a normal person.

Also, Glenn Howerton is pretty much flawless at playing smug, sociopathic assholes. The reveal of what he was drawing would have been funnier if it wasn't so damn creepy.

theis

Quote from: Inkblades on Nov 11, 2012, 09:30 AM
Also, Glenn Howerton is pretty much flawless at playing smug, sociopathic assholes. 

He has become my favorite character. He's just so damn believable. Great actor.

jbmp1390

I agree that Glenn Howerton is really fantastic at the character he plays. I didn't like the last episode at all though. I just thought it was too ridiculous even by Sunny standards.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: jbmp1390 on Oct 27, 2012, 06:29 PM
I was disappointed by the bath salts thing. I hope they were just being funny and not buying into the propaganda like the rest of this retarded country.

So you love bath salts then, do ye?

alvarezbassist17

theis

"My mommy's a skeleton! I feel too much!"

Goddamnit, this episode was hilarious.

jbmp1390

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Nov 16, 2012, 03:15 AM
Quote from: jbmp1390 on Oct 27, 2012, 06:29 PM

So you love bath salts then, do ye?

I do love bath salts. I'm eating a guys face right now