Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Started by theis, Dec 18, 2007, 02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

I hate P-Diddy but he was pretty funny in this episode.

and Dennis is getting really fucking creepy. I hope it's just Glenn being a great actor, but something about him really gives off a psycho vibe. he's certainly perfect for that role, at least.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bright lights, big city

Property taxes - paying for what you already own? Now that's a scam.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

I just watched an episode from season 3 of Curb your enthusiasm, and was surprised to see Kaitlin in the role as Cheryl's sister or whatever. Weird seing her as someone other than Dee.

Crazylegs

Dennis is getting more and more twisted.

bright lights, big city

Really enjoyed that episode, and yes another great example of the insanity of Dennis.

It's all about the money, not the product.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

This season is turning out pretty great methinks.

theis

Yeah, great season so far.

Glenn Howerton should get an Emmy.

theis

Last episode was fucking STRANGE...and I loved it. Haha.

This season rules.

sing blue silver

Dennis is now contending for most insane in the group. This season is great.

Inkblades

defskull

I fucking loved Charlie Rules The World. Where they are taking Dennis is exactly where they should be. I love the complete creep he has become.

bright lights, big city

The Cereal Defense - best episode of the season! Such an inane subject that they take off on an evolution tangent...and then bring it all down on Dee. Amazing.

And Frank's driving = hilarious.
DERP

Penicks

i hope this is the last season, it sucks

Jacob

Quote from: Penicks on Dec 22, 2012, 01:27 PM
i hope this is the last season, it sucks

you know, trolling isn't that funny when you come to expect it from someone. then you're just a bore who only posts negative shit.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Penicks

you know, trolling is the most horribly misused word ever

do you even know what trolling is? it's a user that purposely posts stuff to get a pissed off reaction from other users

why the hell would i be trolling? i think last season wasn't good, and this one is even worse, thus i hope they stop

god damn it

theis

Haha, this was easily the best season since season 5.

Penicks

sing blue silver

jbmp1390

Quote from: Penicks on Dec 22, 2012, 02:15 PM
you know, trolling is the most horribly misused word ever

do you even know what trolling is? it's a user that purposely posts stuff to get a pissed off reaction from other users

why the hell would i be trolling? i think last season wasn't good, and this one is even worse, thus i hope they stop

god damn it
You are correct in your opinion. Don't listen to him, he's more of a troll in my opinion. I actually rather enjoyed most of season 7, but it's still not completely up to the caliber of the previous ones. Still some pretty great episodes though. How mac got fat and The High School Reunion are quite funny, I think. But yeah, Season 8 has been horrible for the most part. Maybe 1 episode so far I've actually enjoyed, and only parts of it. The show has always been kind of absurd, but they are pushing the boundaries of that way too far, even for this show. And they're doing so in a stupid way. The Gang Gets Analyzed is the absolute worst thing they've ever done. I'm not happy with any of the episodes this season, but that one really irritated the fuck out of me. The thing about the old seasons is that even though the characters and their actions are absurd, it's still fairly believable for what we know of the characters. That is not true of this season. It's obvious now, especially in The Gang Gets Analyzed, that they are not existing in reality at all and it's not funny. It's just fucking stupid.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?