Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Started by theis, Dec 18, 2007, 02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defskull

This season needs some McPoyle damn it!  But tonight's episode was good.  Enjoyed the dungeon they made up.

theis

Another great episode.

Charlie pushing Dennis in front of the car was priceless. Also, Mac's, Dee's and Frank's face as they are about to choke in the bug smoke...hahaha. Loved how Greenman got down with the mascot, that was hilarious as well.

This season is only getting better.

shine down unshy

I'm giddy with anticipation and I haven't even seen the new episode yet...!

bright lights, big city

any episode with Greenman is awesome.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defskull

Meh.  I actually think that every time Charlie brought out greenman except the original hasn't been that great.  Having Charlie dance with the McPoyles in the green man suit on acid is pretty hard to top.

theis

I loved his second apperance as Greenman just as much. When he throws the ball in Dee's face and kicks Dennis in the crotch.

shine down unshy

Quote from: defskull on Oct 23, 2009, 08:34 PM
Meh.  I actually think that every time Charlie brought out greenman except the original hasn't been that great.  Having Charlie dance with the McPoyles in the green man suit on acid is pretty hard to top.

Word..lol I can see it in my head now..the camera panning over the McPoyles then to Charlie in the greenman suit dancing

bright lights, big city

This is kind of unrelated to Philly, but is anyone else going to watch The League, debuting right after this week's episode? I'm really fucking pumped about that show, as I am addicted to fantasy football.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Haha, what the fuck is up with that sig, dude?

bright lights, big city

Saw it on warming glow, and couldn't think of anything to put as my sig. It's the many expressions of The Hills! I don't know I'm thinking...
DERP

theis

Haha, it actually sums up the show quite well. Those weird face expressions they make after a conversation. Makes it all seem incredibly robotic and staged.

theis

Haha, holy shit. Did Cricket die you think?

When he hit Dee with that chair...that was hysterical.

BIRDS OF WAR!

bright lights, big city

Haha, it does seem possible! I really did enjoy the whole "The Wrestler"-like bit. And I love seeing the other side characters brought back, but I don't know something just seemed lacking in this episode.

Plus, I honestly laughed more during The League series premiere. Granted all the funny tv spots were from that 1 episode, and so who knows where that series is going.
DERP

ben

Fireal1222

here's a gift from us, for your serving in iraq. a pair of cut-off jean shorts.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

ben

the milk steak, boiled over-hard, and a side of your finest jelly beans, raw.

Fireal1222

this guy has a bucket full of chestnuts in his trunk.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

bright lights, big city

Hey so The Maniac was played by Rowdy Roddy Piper. How did I not recognize him?
DERP

Fireal1222

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 31, 2009, 04:27 PM
Hey so The Maniac was played by Rowdy Roddy Piper. How did I not recognize him?

i thought it was obvious. i guess not

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

theis

Haha, the Kitten Mittens was fucking great.

This scene was probably my favorite:

It looks so wrong, hahaha. Dennis is about to get blasted in the face.  ;D