Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Download & Request Thread II

Started by Zevaka, Jan 28, 2008, 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignore the fashion

Quote from: asshole on May 20, 2013, 04:24 AM
my pc decided to take a shit.... i lost all my shit again....

i tried using the search bar... does anyone have rosklide gig from 2000 or 2001 not sure on the date

hollywood palladium 11/21/2012

thanks in advance

I think I have that show on CD somewhere, I am at work but will dig it up when I get home.

shoop

has anyone ever mixed the live and demo of Finger of Death together like the person who did this, but in full? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxwWG8-7sMI#ws

luisch

Quote from: shoop on May 20, 2013, 04:34 AM
Quote from: luisch on May 19, 2013, 10:42 PM
[DVD] 2012-11-11 - Maquinaria Fest, Campo Club Vizcachas, Santiago de Chile, Chile
Thanks man.. but does anyone else get this for mega? "Firefox needs your consent to download large files. Please click ALLOW to continue your transfer." .. but there is no button to click. I turned off adblock for mega figuring that was the problem but it didn't fix it. I've never gotten this message ever before either. Damn you mega.

here you go, man

[DVD] 2012-11-11 - Maquinaria Fest, Campo Club Vizcachas, Santiago de Chile, Chile
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

ignore the fashion

my pc decided to take a shit.... i lost all my shit again....

i tried using the search bar... does anyone have rosklide gig from 2000 or 2001 not sure on the date

thanks in advance

the one i have is from 1998, this is the one i have.

Deftones
Roskilde Festival 1998
06/26/1998 Roskilde, Denmark
Orange Stage

1. Intro
2. Headup
3. My Own Summer (shove it)
4. Bored
5. Around the Fur
6. Mx
7. Minus Blindfold
8. Engine No9
9. Mascara
10. Be Quiet & Drive (far away)
11. Lotion

Teknoman

Quote from: shoop on May 20, 2013, 08:32 AM
has anyone ever mixed the live and demo of Finger of Death together like the person who did this, but in full? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxwWG8-7sMI#ws

I've tried it but matching the tempos from the live version and the demo is almost impossible... its really really difficult. I also tried to isolate the vocals from the live version and put it over the demo but even like that the tempos didnt match (and the vocal track came out really bad) so i gave up. :/

I make music too

SwerveCityUSA

Finger of Death was a masterpiece. I had a vision of that in my illusion the other day. coincidence, haven't heard it forever.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

buddyboy101

Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on May 20, 2013, 10:58 PM
Finger of Death was a masterpiece. I had a vision of that in my illusion the other day. coincidence, haven't heard it forever.

i never thought much of the song, but amazing that some people still clamor for it.  it's been almost TEN years since we heard it...time flies

shoop

Thanks luisch! Let me know if you ever upload it to youtube, I don't have enough space on my hdd yet to get it unfortunately lol

luisch

Quote from: Hank on May 20, 2013, 09:28 PM
Quote from: endstand on May 20, 2013, 05:28 PM
Quote from: luisch on May 19, 2013, 10:42 PM

thank you ;)

Thanks a lot for that show! It was awesome  8) Big ups for all the work you do here. It's really cool of you.

Thank you, man, I really appreciate these kind of kindly words. What can I say, a lot of nights, sweat and tears out there. Ohh and dust in our lungs hahaha.

Quote from: shoop on May 21, 2013, 01:44 AM
Thanks luisch! Let me know if you ever upload it to youtube, I don't have enough space on my hdd yet to get it unfortunately lol

Yup, my man, I'm just uploading to Youtube, I'll hit you up when finished.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

shoop

XerxesTheBomb

Would anyone happen to have a vinyl rip of Lovers or Sinatra?

cvthedrv

Quote from: XerxesTheBomb on May 23, 2013, 11:42 PM

there is no vinyl who has lovers on it, im sorry for that man.

XerxesTheBomb

Damn, that's a shame, but thanks for the info man.

Dinoma

Any recommendations for a good soundboard show (audio only), especially from the DE tour?  Thanks!

asshole

does anyone have rosklide gig from 2000 or 2001 not sure on the date
&

hollywood palladium 11/21/2012
thanks in advance
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

endstand

hello memory lover, you are mine

uroboros80

Quote from: XerxesTheBomb on May 23, 2013, 11:42 PM
I own the Minerva 7" b/w Sinatra.  I HAD to have it since Sinatra was mysteriously absent from the Covers 12",   If I ever get a rip...

jaypayton

can someone up the dvd for 1998 essen?