Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Download & Request Thread II

Started by Zevaka, Jan 28, 2008, 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buddyboy101

Quote from: Martin on Jun 12, 2013, 07:18 PM
Is there any videofootage of the 2003 Summer Sanitarium tour, anywhere?

I don't believe so.

Martin

Quote from: buddyboy101 on Jun 13, 2013, 03:01 AM

I don't believe so.

Keep hoping something new will pop up...it´s so weird that that huge, entire tour went nearly undocumented. There´s like, 4 pictures and an audioshow.

cvthedrv

Quote from: Martin on Jun 13, 2013, 04:23 PM
Quote from: buddyboy101 on Jun 13, 2013, 03:01 AM

I don't believe so.

Keep hoping something new will pop up...it´s so weird that that huge, entire tour went nearly undocumented. There´s like, 4 pictures and an audioshow.

yes man, its a shame that linkin park has made a entire pro dvd, and deftones nothing.

Hank

Any other good quality listenable audio shows from this year ?

Romain

I have a handful of audio bootlegs from this tour, as well as the Parc Jean Drapeau show (July 20th 2003) in video, audience shot.

Deftones had to do a really big interview on MTV to cover the tour, I've seen screenshots somewhere but I was never able to put my hands on it. Might have included a couple of live bits.

I also have an incomplete one-cam proshot of My Own Summer from this tour, it might be the Parc Jean Drapeau show as well actually. It's half of the song and it's one cam focusing on Chino in the crowd, but the sound is pro, if I'm correct. The quality is way lossy though.

If there's anything else from this tour, I don't know about it.

vadimo

Hank

^^^  great show whoever doesn't have it should check it out.

Quote from: Hank on Jun 16, 2013, 01:25 PM

Any other good quality listenable audio shows from this year ( besides the Boston show) ?

Sushi-X

Rocket Skates '94

pinata89

Yeah...I'll try to remember to do it when I get home, man.

pinata89

Capt Snow

XerxesTheBomb

Would any one have Caress and Do You Believe in FLAC?  Or any lossless format?

MrBene

Have a beer!

DeeSeven

Hello

I'm looking for a 1st gen vhs or master transfer to dvd of Deftones - 1997-11-04 The Fillmore  - San Francisco, CA Source 1

thanks
DeeSeven

therealdaebat

Sorry if I should be posting this in the crosses area but I figured I'd have better luck here.  Anybody have the purient stems?

EDIT: ended up ripping them from the soundcloud page.  if anybody wants them here is a link: https://mega.co.nz/#!Q8IGyYTJ!FEk5_meMK4PWTmn-KaApbGrF77x9q_zdtps1cCOc0oQ
---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

III

Can anybody upload the Music in high places dvd and The complete story dvd? The only problem is that i have a mac and can't use rapidshare and stuff like that.

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: III on Aug 23, 2013, 11:08 PM
Can anybody upload the Music in high places dvd and The complete story dvd? The only problem is that i have a mac and can't use rapidshare and stuff like that.
If you just want to watch them I think those are both available in full on youtube but for memory that complete story one was bullshit it had no official affiliation with the band the people they interviewed weren't really close to the band but more like casual acquaintances back in the day and they couldn't even play any Deftones music in it.

ignore the fashion

Caín

Guys, where can I get Lovers and the Bob Ezrin Demos? Lost those a couple of years ago.

ignore the fashion

Quote from: Caín on Aug 29, 2013, 12:04 PM
Guys, where can I get Lovers and the Bob Ezrin Demos? Lost those a couple of years ago.

uploading them now