Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Fuck winter, you guys

Started by alvarezbassist17, Feb 15, 2008, 07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

I see... been there, done that...

And spain is awesome man... Where are you gonna go ? You know yet ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 20, 2008, 07:46 AM
Yup, if you get cabin fever then you won't like Oahu. However, if you can learn to use the small island for all needs, then it's the best place to be. For instance, camping on Diamond Head, trips to North Shore - I don't surf there, maybe once I move and get more experience under my jock strap.
well I mean when im not in Afghanistan I live in Okinawa.  I dont hate it......but then again I dont speak the language and the guy to girl ratio is terrible.  I am also not allowed to live off base or own a car.  Oahu would be a big upgrade

13hourstoparadise

Maybe someday we will cross paths on Oahu....

I love sushi!!! Japan sushi must be the shit huh? Real Wasbi...

Damnit, now I'm fucking hungry/

Variable

as long as you didnt end up making me stand against a wall with a gun to the back of my head that would be cool.

and fuck you freaks who like wasbi.  That shit is like eating gasoline

13hourstoparadise

Hahaha, you're the one with all the guns! I'm more of a knife man myself...

Wasbi is SOOO good! So is gasoline, but I've been cutting back since the price hike... Should I not be huffing this stuff?

Variable

I bought a new knife yesterday.  A benchmade Auto striker.  Im really have no use for a switchblade.  But I just bought it because I know most people cant.

13hourstoparadise

Post a picture!

I was being followed by a bunch of wiggers in Seattle, I stopped in a knife shop and they waited. I'm pretty sure they wanted to jump me. I came out of the store with a divers knife, ones that you can strap to your leg. Once they saw it they all left... Smart buy ;))

Variable

the little one at the bottom is just one that I bought because the knife I brought with me got stolen, or lost, and that's all they had at the PX at the time.  The one in the middle is the auto striker.  I love it.  And the K-bar on top is one i carry on my plate carrier pretty much for the same reason you bought that dive knife.  Intimidation factor.  But then again if would fucking flip out with joy if I got to kill someone with it, so I carry it for that too.

Reminds me of a story one of my good friends told me from one of his experiences in Iraq.  I cant remember exactly how the whole thing went down but some how this guy from his force platoon ended up in a fight with an Iraqi in a river.  And for some reason he either couldn't get to his weapon or it wouldn't fire or something and the Iraqi was coming at him hard so he just reached for his gerber and stabbed him in the neck with it and killed him......I mean how fucking cool is that?   im pretty sure no matter what I do I cant top that.

Jacob

yeah, killing people is so cool.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Variable

killing people that are trying to kill you is cool.  Or I guess you would just lay down and die.  That must be what darwin was talking about. 

How bout not talking about what you dont know about.  As I said in other topics, you are ignorant.

Jacob

of course I would defend myself if someone tried to kill me. but I wouldn't talk about it like a hero's story afterwards. and if someone I knew said how cool it was the way I killed him I'd slap him pretty fucking hard.

Variable

13hourstoparadise

I have no desire to kill anything, however I would rather kill a person than an animal...

The story Trey told sounded just like 'Saving Private Ryan'. That is some pretty insane shit...

I once beat a kids face so badly, it was a horrible site. I blacked out with rage and beat him inside a Zumiez in a mall when I was 19... I seriously hurt him badly, I never want to feel that again. I was sick what I did to the poor bastard. He only hit me once...

Variable

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 28, 2008, 08:04 PM
I was sick what I did to the poor bastard. He only hit me once...
haha, he got pwned

Variable

shit man, I just wanted to show you my new knife.  Not start some moral discussion on hurting people.  I have a serious tallent for this shit.

Jacob

I guess I just have a little bit more respect for life than you do. different world perspectives, that's all.

13hourstoparadise

Yeah, he did... I was also wearing a ring, his face looked like a jigsaw puzzle. I walked out of the mall while cops were running in, they asked me if I saw anyone run past or someone who just got into a fight. I said no, they didn't assume me because I knew to walk instead of looking guilty by running... A mile away the cops caught up to me but I ran into a contruction site and hid for an hour...

I hope I didn't knock his teeth out. I could tell, he was too swollen.

Variable

lol, thast really a great story.  what did he do to piss you off?
Quote from: aenemic on Feb 28, 2008, 08:19 PM
I guess I just have a little bit more respect for life than you do. different world perspectives, that's all.
well that's great.  Its not like I'm out murdering anyone.  But for everything there is a time.  And it would be a strange course for me to choose medicine as a profession if I had no respect for human life.  Emergency medicine at that.  and it would be strange of me to have helped so many known Taliban and HIG that got shot and came to me since I have been out here if I just hated everyone and wanted them all to die.  But when it comes down to some ass hole trying to kill me or my friends.  I will gladly introduce them to death.  Im just not sure you totally thought this one out.  I mean I know you just try to say shit to piss me off ( I could have sworn you guys just made a rule against that)  But now you're sticking with it, and I just really think you have no idea what you are talking about.

Jacob

so because I happen to feel sorry for anyone who has to die, under whichever circumstances, I don't know what I'm talking about? is there like a "Learn how to think killing is cool" course I should take? I simply think you should show a tiny bit of respect for the dead. I'm not saying you should mourn every single dead person on a daily basis, but talking about how fucking cool it is the way someone died is not ok in my eyes.

I'm not trying to piss you off, it was just a simple statement. maybe it was a bit unnecessary, I give you that.

Atomic

i like killing too... anyway, isnt there a rule to stick to the subject of the topic?
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~