Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Fuck winter, you guys

Started by alvarezbassist17, Feb 15, 2008, 07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Quote from: aenemic on Feb 29, 2008, 06:01 AM
is there like a "Learn how to think killing is cool" course I should take?
yeah, its called listen to me.

But I dont feel sorry for someone who chose to die.  Do you feel sorry for suicide bombers? If you are stupid enough to try to kill a force reconnaissance marine, you might as well just hold a gun to you head and pull the trigger.  The guy made the choice to try to take someone elses life, and died because of it.  No, I dont feel bad for him.  And I think if you really started to think about it.  If you thought about guys trying to kill you and your friends every day.  You would not feel sorry for them either.

Variable

Quote from: Atomic on Feb 29, 2008, 06:07 AM
i like killing too... anyway, isnt there a rule to stick to the subject of the topic?
oh and no.  The rules clearly state that the mods can do whatever they want.  And we are all at their subjective mercy.  Im not even sure that they fully understand this though.

Jacob

I don't feel sorry for them the same way I feel sorry for a little kid who dies of illness or a teenager getting shot to death in school. I feel sorry for them that their life led to the point where they ended it because they thought it was a good thing. and I feel sorry for a soldier who gets killed either because he's stupid enough to join the army and risk his life or gets forced into it. and don't start babbling about defending the free world and stopping the war on terror, that has nothing to do with this.

but like I said, my main point is still that no matter the circumstances under which a person dies, I don't think it's cool to find thei death entertaining in any way. simple as that.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Jacob

Quote from: Variable on Feb 29, 2008, 06:15 AM

i like killing too... anyway, isnt there a rule to stick to the subject of the topic?
oh and no.  The rules clearly state that the mods can do whatever they want.  And we are all at their subjective mercy.  Im not even sure that they fully understand this though.

some things in there are more like guidelines, at least for me. if we stuck to each little word in there you'd be banned by now together with a shitload of other members. they are there to deal with especially troublesome situations so that we have something to back us up with.

Variable

lol, thanks for proving my point

Jacob

samson simpson

Atomic

reminds me of that skinny lesbian-like warrior on conan the destroyer
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

samson simpson

Mrs. Jones

great find though man.

they are sibs.

Variable

I
Quote from: aenemic on Feb 29, 2008, 06:19 AM
I don't feel sorry for them the same way I feel sorry for a little kid who dies of illness or a teenager getting shot to death in school. I feel sorry for them that their life led to the point where they ended it because they thought it was a good thing. and I feel sorry for a soldier who gets killed either because he's stupid enough to join the army and risk his life or gets forced into it. and don't start babbling about defending the free world and stopping the war on terror, that has nothing to do with this.

but like I said, my main point is still that no matter the circumstances under which a person dies, I don't think it's cool to find thei death entertaining in any way. simple as that.
I dont think most real warriors would want your sympathy.  Sure there are tons of idiots who join the military because they think it will be cool.  Then they find out they are pussys and cry about PTSD just from putting on their body armor and shit (true story).  But ill speak for myself and say that if I die I dont want any of your fucking sympathy because you think im stupid.  What a fucking ignorant thing to say anyways.

Atomic

it all depends on how u die, like....

"wow cool, trey got killed coz a landmine blew off his legs and he then fell into a tank of carnivorous naked supermodels!"

or

"awww poor trey, he died trying to save an old lady and her 12 kittens from a gang of black ppl with pins"

i'll piss on yor grave if it makes u feel better :)

Variable

im actually not sure which of those was supposed to be the bad one.  N

tarkil

Nah we don't have that here...
That's why we're cool...  8)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Atomic

Quote from: Variable on Feb 29, 2008, 10:22 AM
none are bad, yor dead and thats great

Variable

Quote from: tarkil on Feb 29, 2008, 10:45 AM

Nah we don't have that here...
That's why we're cool...  8)
that would make me king of cool.  I get topics off subject without even trying.
Quote from: Atomic on Feb 29, 2008, 11:09 AM
Quote from: Variable on Feb 29, 2008, 10:22 AM
none are bad, yor dead and thats great
yeah "I wana be sedated"

tarkil

Quote from: Atomic on Feb 29, 2008, 09:12 AM
it all depends on how u die, like....

"wow cool, trey got killed coz a landmine blew off his legs and he then fell into a tank of carnivorous naked supermodels!"

or

"awww poor trey, he died trying to save an old lady and her 12 kittens from a gang of black ppl with pins"

i'll piss on yor grave if it makes u feel better :)

Ha ha ha ha...
You made me laugh actually...
That's pretty impressive !

tarkil

Quote from: Variable on Feb 29, 2008, 11:11 AM
that would make me king of cool.

Come on, be serious a minute, will you ?

Variable

im sorry babe ill fix it

that would make me king, and tarkil queen of cool.

better?

tarkil

The best thing I'll let you be is my nanny bitch...   :)

Variable

grrrr I love it when you talk dirty.  But this is not the bedroom hunny.  save that shit for later