Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Fuck winter, you guys

Started by alvarezbassist17, Feb 15, 2008, 09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alvarezbassist17

dude, seriously, it's been so goddamn cold these last couple months, like the wind chill has gotten down to 40 below on several occasions and the low is like -55 (wind chill).  right now it's clear and -9 with a brisk -35 degree wind.  it's been chapping my ass almost as much as my lips, let me tell you.

how's the season treating you fucks?

Fireal1222

im not a fan of the cold either.. especially when its freezing. itll be over soon though. i love when the sun stays out later in the day

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

deafnotes

i really hate winter. i come from a country with no winter shit. winter is probably cool for a tourist who havent experience winter.

theis

pissedandpierced

The weather has been quite nice in the UK over the last week or so until a few days ago when it started to get really misty. But it's not that cold, wet or windy which is kinda odd for the UK this time of year.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Jacob

we had a great winter, barely any snow and not that cold at all. but over the last few weeks it's been getting colder and it's been snowing a lot. it really sucks when you think you've made it through the winter this year and then blam!
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Atomic

winter makes me feel like a woman
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

occipudding

here in ny we've had, cumulatively, like a weeks worth of real cold days.  it's been a pretty warm winter thus far.
machete!  meow

Crazylegs

It's finally skatable outside here. Hasn't been any dry days for 4 months probably. Winter can go suck some ass.

Shaye

Winter makes me believe in seasonal depression.

untz untz untz

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devilinside

I haven't gotten good snow :(

deftonekid

here in MX never snows so i like winter. not that i dont want to see snow but i hate to freeze my ass.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Winter is not wack.

Winter here is nice. It might snow a bit, but it doesn't stick. It doesn't get horribly cold. It's already warmed up to the mid to high 40s. starting to get the occasional sunny and nicely warm days.

TheWatcher

im gettin sick of winter there's always nothing to do

Penicks

Winter is the most overrated season ever. No idea why. It's fucking cold and wet. Hooray for global warming.

mrs_swa

I am ready for Spring to be here, and can't wait to see my flowers start blooming :)
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

rainnyx4

You guys are bitches.  Learn to ski or something.

Fireal1222

Quote from: mrs_swa on Feb 16, 2008, 11:52 PM
I am ready for Spring to be here, and can't wait to see my flowers start blooming :)

im picturing you doing work on your flowers while your blasting "nosebleed"  or another heavy deftones song

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.