Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones touring the UK 2009

Started by pissedandpierced, Jul 08, 2008, 01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pissedandpierced

Agents for Deftones have pencilled in a UK tour around Jan - March 2009. This is 70% confirmed.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Deftones86

Sweet That means US tour fall/winter '08...damn i cant wait to see them live again its only been a year since the dallas back to back sold out shows but it seems like forever...

Starz

White Wrist

cool...let´s see the rest of the europe

Zevaka

yeah, i hope their tour will cover eastern europe, too
but doesn't it mean album release is delayed to the end of 2009?

Oh, c'mon...

Battle-Axe

:D

I am very happy :D

The greatest thing ever would be if they played here in Manchester on 27th February... cos that's my 20th birthday ;D

deftoolsys07

fuck i hope they don't play int he US til after this year, 'cause by then i'll be off probation and will be able to smoke with 'em and roll my ass off and shit. haha
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

samson simpson

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Jul 08, 2008, 01:05 PM
Agents for Deftones have pencilled in a UK tour around Jan - March 2009. This is 70% confirmed.

source?

pissedandpierced

Quote from: samson simpson on Jul 08, 2008, 11:48 PM

source?

A booking agent for one of the venues that they will be playing on the 12th February.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Bayle

Quote from: Battle-Axe on Jul 08, 2008, 07:27 PM

The greatest thing ever would be if they played here in Manchester on 27th February... cos that's my 20th birthday ;D

I'm hoping for a show in the Netherlands on the 27th, since that's my 25th birthday ;D

We'll see what happens...
Yes, I can imagine

Gaz

wither-I

this means the album should be out in 2008

tiiiiiiight

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Battle-Axe

Quote from: Bayle on Jul 09, 2008, 08:54 AM
Quote from: Battle-Axe on Jul 08, 2008, 07:27 PM

I'm hoping for a show in the Netherlands on the 27th, since that's my 25th birthday ;D

We'll see what happens...

Haha sweet! I just hope [if there is a date scheduled for the 27th that is] it's somewhere in the UK cos my passport ran out 3 years ago and I can't really afford a new one :P

Quote from: wither-I on Jul 09, 2008, 08:24 PM
this means the album should be out in 2008

tiiiiiiight

That's what I was thinking.

Buuut then I remembered when they played here in 06 it was a few months before SNW dropped :/

Though I am being optimistic hoping it WILL be out :D

sharinglungs

not the greatest source ever.

vadimo

fucking hell...

its a long way to go - better be good london venue

hobbette

This is exciting news! Hope they play near Wales again  :D

theshadeisatool

Wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Bristol again please!

el perro

speaking of touring in the uk anyone got any decent footage from the kings cross la scala show, my mates got some short clips taken right from the front by stef might upload if anyone's intrested

Infector

iso new zealand tour, even one show in auckland will make me pee myself a little

samson simpson

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Jul 09, 2008, 07:36 AM
Quote from: samson simpson on Jul 08, 2008, 11:48 PM

source?

A booking agent for one of the venues that they will be playing on the 12th February.

thank you