Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Swine flu.

Started by lostpilot, Apr 26, 2009, 12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No More Sugar

Quote from: Nailec on Nov 11, 2009, 04:25 AM
QuoteHonestly, I think the fear [or lack of] swine flu was constructed in order to hide the real pandemic planned for us.

i like to live in your world for one day :D

oh shit pneumonic plague.

my withbeliefer has pneumonia as a side effect of her gone swine flu.

btw: the death ratio due to swine flu in the usa is 30 times higher than in europe (spiegel.de). so either there is some bigger thing coming for us or the usa is pretty hard failing with its crisis management.

i'm never going outside again
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

Variable

So it finally happened.  We got our H1N1 shots in today.  They are mando for all of us.  I'm really not sure if I should take it or not.  I mean I don't have to pay for it.  What's the worst that could happen?

Nailec

worst case? ure the only one in the squad who refuses to take the vaccine. u get h1n1 and the virus mutates inside u. noone around you is safe from this new virus inside u. but before it kills you, you have to see every single of your friends die.

tarkil

Quote from: Nailec on Nov 14, 2009, 10:17 PM
worst case? ure the only one in the squad who refuses to take the vaccine. u get h1n1 and the virus mutates inside u. noone around you is safe from this new virus inside u. but before it kills you, you have to see every single of your friends die.

lolz

But real worst case, would be the same story except that the virus mutates so bad that it turns you into a zombie, and then everyone around you gets zombified too.
Even worse would be if it was a gay zombie epidemics where all zombies get together in anal orgies... Now, that would be a pretty worst case scenario...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

nonesuch

im gona be in serbia in the very near future, where swine flu pandemonium has apparently reached stupid heights

theyve banned public gatherings, closed all bars, schools, and events,   i think even alot of businesses are shut down

my friend that im gona to stay with's mom even said i couldnt come because i might catch the swine before i make it to her house and infect the family

all because there are 280 cases out of 8 million people

i drink your milkshake

Nailec

probablly there are just 280 cases because serbia has been this strict.

its something worth to analyze when all this is over. probablly you can sue against your government because of manslaughter.

Variable

I mean't "whats the worst that could happen?" from taking the shot

Vesanic

Quote from: Variable on Nov 16, 2009, 07:28 AM
I mean't "whats the worst that could happen?" from taking the shot

I heard about the bad post-shot effects, like losing fingers or members, some died too... But they worked again on the shot since then, I don't think it's risky at all anymore.

nonesuch

there are nanomachines that will take over you nervous system in the shot that will make you a dronebot and you will lost all free will
i drink your milkshake

Penicks

SNAKE?!
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Vesanic

Quote from: Penicks on Nov 16, 2009, 10:51 PM
SNAKE?!
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

if you die, my child dies.

Nailec

Quote from: nonesuch on Nov 16, 2009, 10:15 PM
there are nanomachines that will take over you nervous system in the shot that will make you a dronebot and you will lost all free will

this

Variable

guess I better not get it then

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I am not taking anything I don't think should be mandatory. So no matter my situation, I would say no. But that's your choice, not mine. I say, say "fuck you".