bright lights, big city

Quote from: Crazylegs on May 03, 2009, 11:32 PM
I just saw the best headline ever on this norwegian news site:

"Norwegian woman does not have swine-flu"

shit! we better watch out.
that's greatness
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

deftonekid

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 04, 2009, 12:55 AM
Quote from: Crazylegs on May 03, 2009, 11:32 PM
I just saw the best headline ever on this norwegian news site:

"Norwegian woman does not have swine-flu"

shit! we better watch out.
that's greatness
+1

I found this and I thought it was interesting and related with this topic. Besides it was made by one of my favorite mexican film makers, Alfonso Cuarón.
[youtube=425,350]aSF0e6oO_tw[/youtube]

Variable

Good video.  I agree with a lot of it.  I disagree with a couple things.  But they are probably irrelevant to the conversation and not worth bringing up.  But all in all I like it.  It sort of eerily suggest that possibly the government could be using swine flu as a way to take more control over our health care ( IE federalize it ) Im not saying I actually believe this or think its true.  But the video suggest it is a path that could happen. "any crisis, real or perceived" Right?

deftonekid

Quote from: Variable on May 04, 2009, 06:43 AM
It sort of eerily suggest that possibly the government could be using swine flu as a way to take more control over our health care ( IE federalize it ) Im not saying I actually believe this or think its true.  But the video suggest it is a path that could happen. "any crisis, real or perceived" Right?
Exactly

Nailec

this video isnt antisemitic :D

but be careful with Naomi Klein ;)

Earthman

The republicans created this disease as an effort and excuse to close the borders or at the very least stir up the idea like they did. but then they threw the disease in new york to throw everyone off from the thought.

No More Sugar

Quote from: Earthman on May 05, 2009, 03:55 AM
The republicans created this disease as an effort and excuse to close the borders or at the very least stir up the idea like they did. but then they threw the disease in new york to throw everyone off from the thought.

Obama is going to finish the job.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lithium

edited by jonas cuaron? that you man?
💩

alvarezbassist17

remember when nothing ever happened with this?  LOL

No More Sugar

america is dirty like every hooker in vegas...you DON'T want to fuck

deftonekid

Quote from: lithium on May 05, 2009, 05:49 AM
edited by jonas cuaron? that you man?
no, he's the son of Alfonzo Cuaron the director of Children of Men.

wither-I

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on May 07, 2009, 02:24 AM
yeah i havent heard anything in a couple of days. seems to have lost its fashion

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Earthman

Just another plot to kill innocent central americans for the sake of drug trafficking. These are the real crimes done in the name of the war on drugs, the ones that get past peoples head cause they believe what they read and they see.

deftonekid

Quote from: wither-I on May 07, 2009, 07:09 PM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on May 07, 2009, 02:24 AM
yeah i havent heard anything in a couple of days. seems to have lost its fashion
yeah everything is getting on track again. I still thinking there is something behind all this shit

wither-I

of course there is. must sell vaccines. money money money. all in all its made . somebody just got richer

deftonekid

yeah and sadly it wasn't me

No More Sugar

...why don't they just make some more fuckin money instead of taking it from us lol

wither-I

cause it feels better to win at the same time.

Crazylegs

this has to be one of the lamest "pandemics" ever.