Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@your sister gets me hard

Started by blixa, Mar 13, 2010, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

your sister gets me hard

blixa

it wasn't just the shopping trolleys, you knob hahaha it was a lot of other things. it had a bad vibe.

i'm just talking about the one i went to in california though. i don't know what the other one's are like.

your sister gets me hard

Haha, I'm just lolling because you called them trolleys.

blixa

i didn't realise they were called something else.

chick de la lynch

I laughed too when I saw the word "trolleys". For a minute I thought you were talking about San Francisco.

They're called shopping carts over here.

blixa

shopping trolley sounds better.

it took me several minutes to get the produce guy at the supermarket there to show me where rockmelon was. he had no idea what a rockmelon was. i had to describe what it looked like. we had a chuckle about it in the end.

bright lights, big city

rockmelon = cantaloupe? interesting.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

steven, i dyed my hair but i don't think it turned out the way i wanted it to.

chick de la lynch

What color did you dye it?

your sister gets me hard

blixa

i just used bleach to cover up all my greys

i'm liking it.

Penicks

holy crap did you shave your legs

blixa

i have very thin regrowth. nothing big.

your sister gets me hard

blixa

that's the thing, i had shitloads of grey hairs on one side and people kept telling me i was like that "chick from x-men" so i decided to dye it. i've only dyed one side. i think i'll do both sides.

chick de la lynch

It's seriously awesome. I did my hair like that when I was in 6th grade. Yeah, that was a bad style.

blixa

the reaction's been pretty good in general. i was in leichhardt and this guy, who in a million years would never had approached me, came up to me and asked me if i was a mutant and i said, "no" and he said, "can i have your number?" and i was like, "what for?"

its been a while since someone wanted my number.

blixa

look, steven. hot australian men:

your sister gets me hard

Haha ok? 

How funny is the H8 on the bullshit thread about me buying lady gaga tickets.

blixa

hahaha like you care about the hate! i like lady gaga but i can understand why some people may dislike her.

this will make you giggle. for your date of birth it says:

regular sexual gratification and expression is important to both men and women born on this day; lack of it may produce psychological  frustrations as well as minor physical ailments.

GANGSTER!