Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@your sister gets me hard

Started by blixa, Mar 13, 2010, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

Quote from: poofing acid on Jan 31, 2011, 08:43 PM
I can get mp3s in the coming days if you want.  I've been on umphreys tour and they just added a show for tonight!

the one's you uploaded are more than enough for me.

blixa

Quote from: raynor on Jan 31, 2011, 11:28 PM
Dude how many times have you seen those guys?

he's a massive slutbag. he should have a golden pass right now.

poofing acid

Not enough!  5 more shows next month!

Quote from: blixa on Feb 01, 2011, 06:19 AM

he's a massive slutbag. he should have a golden pass right now.

I'm a n00b compared to a few people I go to the shows with.

That being said, today was the last show for the long time sound guy.  He was extremely awesome at making the band sound great even in shitty venues.  He will be missed <3

blixa

raynor

atleast he died happy, making a perfect blend between the floor tom and the bass. never had such a mix been heard before.

:(

blixa

cause of death was most likely all the years he had to endure listening to bad music. all that pressure of trying to make useless noise sound bearable. took a toll on the poor bloke.

BUT OH, GARCIA :/

poofing acid

You two are jerks!  He is having a kid so he is staying back in chicago.  He's done more than just sound but he really was good at it.  You should've seen the places they have played at that he made the band sound superb.  He was just a cool face to see every show.

blixa

you're so cute when you're mad, steven.

poofing acid

blixa

yes you were. you wanted to spank me.

LOLLERCOASTER I'D KICK YOUR BUM IF YOU CAME ANYWHERE NEAR ME, WHITE BOY.

blixa

just found out while my friend was supposed to be pissing, she was taking photos of me as i was getting into my parents shower to wash my sexy feet. generally ok until she put them on her fucking facebook.

me against the facebook.

but i look really good though and her cousin (who looks like captain von trapp) commented that he wished he wasn't gay so he could take me "swimming". i don't think "swimming" is a euphemism for anything, but i'm pretending it is.

poofing acid

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

poofing acid

You don't have to post them here if you don't want to.  You could always email me them along with that other picture you were gonna post  ;)

blixa

the one of my pubes hahaha NO!

i'm waiting for my friend to send a picture to me. she's got my memory card in her camera.

poofing acid

blixa

the g-rated image. i deleted the rest of the images. i look very tanned though, which is the furthest from the truth. i'm very pasty with a mild rash every now and then.

poofing acid

I think you are lying about deleting the rest.  What kind of body wash do you use?

blixa

umm, soap. that's my parent's shower.

and all deleted. i kinda got bored at looking at how hot i am. you know...