@your sister gets me hard

Started by blixa, Mar 13, 2010, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

blixa

Variable

yep.  I'm pretty confused about whats going on here

blixa

that's the whole point. there is no orientation here.

confusion and free will.

Saturday Night Whiskey999

she or he just wanted to say "fuck off and sniff my anus".

blixa

Quote from: Saturday Night Whiskey999 on Mar 14, 2010, 01:42 AM
she or he just wanted to say "fuck off and sniff my anus".

this.

always always.

Variable

your sister gets me hard

[spoiler]oh hey whats up hows life is work good kewlz[/spoiler]

blixa

man, i think i've put on a bit of weight:

i don't mind it so much. i feel healthy and i walk around a lot. i also did not end up weighing myself. the whole process seems ridiculous. i only do it when the doctor makes me.

your sister gets me hard

Girls don't put on weight, it's all in their minds.  I, on the other hand, have become a fat slob and I'm loving it.  I was skinny my entire life and now that I have a gut, I drum on it all the time.  No longer being active=awesome.

blixa

something to aspire to:

i met sage francis at a pub when he was in australia. he's such a nice man. i was too nervous to make moves. i was just like, "are you who i think you are and if you are, wow."

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

blixa

i'm not a peta supporter, but i have to be honest here, a lot of companies are scared of them and that is a good thing. they are effective. i volunteered at a shelter once and a lot of animals get put down. A LOT.

i am an animal liberation supporter. they're great.

http://www.alv.org.au/

your sister gets me hard

PETA= People for the Eating of Tasty Animals.

Penicks

For every steak you don't eat, I'll devour an entire cow. So better get to chomping down some meat.

blixa

that's horrible.

i went into walmart once when i was in california and got so depressed that i left straight away.

your sister gets me hard

chick de la lynch

I can understand why Mariam left -- it's just a depressing place to be. I can't explain it, but it just has bad ju ju. I'm so glad they don't have any in San Francisco.

blixa

Quote from: your sister gets me hard on Mar 21, 2010, 05:25 PM
Why was it depressing?

it had a dark interior and it was crowded with people who all had shopping trolleys filled with things. it was also accentuated by the fact that i was in a foreign country.

like heaven said, it had bad ju ju.