Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@your sister gets me hard

Started by blixa, Mar 13, 2010, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

i thought you said you didn't care.

your sister gets me hard

I don't remember what I say these days.  If I did, it was a lie.

blixa

your sister gets me hard

I most surely did not say that.

blixa

too bad.

brings me to the topic of how unattractive a penis actually is. i guess its function makes up for it.

Penicks

yeah well, a muff isn't destined to win any beauty pageants in the near future either

Crazylegs

There should be a poll to see what the forum users find the most esthetically pleasing object. If you want my personal opinion, i would say that the penis has more personality and it radiates more of an "in your face attitude", pun intended. But you don't want my opinion, do you?

your sister gets me hard

Quote from: blixa on Dec 06, 2010, 04:22 PM
too bad.

brings me to the topic of how unattractive a penis actually is. i guess its function makes up for it.

lolz I have no response.

Quote from: Penicks on Dec 06, 2010, 06:45 PM
yeah well, a muff isn't destined to win any beauty pageants in the near future either

Disagreed.

blixa

Quote from: Crazylegs on Dec 06, 2010, 08:25 PM
There should be a poll to see what the forum users find the most esthetically pleasing object. If you want my personal opinion, i would say that the penis has more personality and it radiates more of an "in your face attitude", pun intended. But you don't want my opinion, do you?

i think you'll be hardpressed to find many men who would say that they find a penis beautiful hahaha. well, the one's who aren't comfortable with themselves will never admit it. it's also very macho of men to worship their penis. there's actually nothing wrong with that. it's good. the only penis i have seen that i've liked belonged to a 44 year old man. oh, and cillian murphy's penis at the beginning of 28 days later. a lot of it is about the person i suppose. it's about scent and such. i saw a doco about it. they showed a naked man and my instant reaction was, "STOP IT!" the majority of the time i feel repulsion when i look at a penis.

genitals all look different, especially if we're talking about vaginas.

Quote from: Penicks on Dec 06, 2010, 06:45 PM

a vagina without any pubic hair isn't much of a vagina.

Penicks

Quote from: blixa on Dec 07, 2010, 01:52 PM
i think you'll be hardpressed to find many men who would say that they find a penis beautiful hahaha.

then why do i draw penises everywhere

i don't get it, why do you say this

blixa

Quote from: Penicks on Dec 07, 2010, 02:13 PM
i think you'll be hardpressed to find many men who would say that they find a penis beautiful hahaha.

i don't get it, why do you say this

because vaginas come with pubic hair. it's sad that most 20 year old men have never seen a vag with pubic hair. they've just heard about it or seen pictures of it but never actually seen what a real vagina looks like and a real one has pubic hair on it. practice good hygiene, but that doesn't mean sterilise the whole area by removing every hair.

i also dislike the whole mentality of a woman being a hippie or whatever if she chooses to have pubic hair, which is there because it's meant to be there. if a woman decides to wax it off then great for her.

Penicks

oh yeah right, you're the Unshaven One

well, i never expect a woman to be as bald as a baby over there. it sure is handy, but it's never on my demand list

it's just not very fun to loose your tongue in a pubic rainforest, so trimming is the key

so what if vagina's come with hair?

uncut dicks come with dickcheese, manly ballsweat comes with an odour that could drop an elephant, sleeping 12 hours comes with nasty morning breath. all natural baby

legs and armpits however. don't get me started. yech.

blixa

no one is expecting you to lose yourself inside a rainforest. pubic hair doesn't mean that you have a rainforest inside your undies. there are many people that aren't hung up about these types of physical traits and i'm one of them.

so a physical preference for you is for a woman not to have hair on her legs and underarms. that's good for you. that doesn't make those things unattractive.

Penicks

it seriously does. well, not for you and your hippie friends. but it's repulsive, gurlll

Crazylegs

This discussion is so earlier 2010, both of you were probably involved then too, and probably twice last year as well. The paradigms for beauty are constantly changing, no?

Penicks

Vesanic

Quote from: blixa on Nov 03, 2010, 07:23 AM
don't be fooled. i'm very normal.

Well, you say that like being weird is bad. It's not. Not in every case, at least.

You really have something for body hair, jeez.

Crazylegs

Quote from: Penicks on Dec 07, 2010, 04:40 PM
not in a year the won't!

maybe not, but still there are different schools of thought about this at all times.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Penicks on Dec 07, 2010, 02:13 PM

this is up for comment of the year. mostly because the immature douche that i am does the same exact thing haha.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

yes. we've had this conversation a million times and my name is always mentioned whenever the words 'pubic' and 'hair' are uttered together.

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 07, 2010, 05:16 PM
Quote from: blixa on Nov 03, 2010, 07:23 AM
don't be fooled. i'm very normal.

Well, you say that like being weird is bad. It's not. Not in every case, at least.

You really have something for body hair, jeez.

being weird isn't a bad thing because normal hasn't even been defined. and if you are normal (by what society deems normal) everyone accuses you of conforming. i've been called weird by almost everyone that has ever met me yet i don't think i'm very weird at all. i like very normal things. maybe my taste in things and opinions are different but i don't think that's ground enough to call me weird. especially since none of you people know me in real lyfe lolz.

let's just say hairless people don't appeal to me.