Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@your sister gets me hard

Started by blixa, Mar 13, 2010, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

your sister gets me hard

Vesanic

Quote from: blixa on Oct 13, 2010, 02:48 PM
yeah. that guy's a real arsehole.

i went really self-destructive on myself two weeks ago and shaved off my pubic hair to check something and it's growing back now and it's not as itchy as i thought it would be.

To check something ?

lostpilot

so much interest in blixas pub(l)ic hair!

your sister gets me hard

I actually didn't even read her entire post.  I saw "shaved off my pubic hair" and immediately demanded pics.  Didn't even see the to check something part.  As some of you know, I am in school to become a dermatologist.  If you send a pic I can diagnose the funk.

blixa

i think most women get this feeling that their vagine looks weird. i think my vagina looks weird and then i realised that it is supposed to look like it does because all women have different looking vagina's. i only shaved my pubic hair because someone said that they thought my vagina was the most interesting one they've ever seen. i was just checking. like i said, i've always disliked my vagina.

glenn, i trim sometimes. i was watching the gruen transfer and one of the hosts was saying how a majority of men in their 20's have never seen pubic hair in real life. it made me really sad.

steven,  when shall we have our check up...

your sister gets me hard

Whenever you send a picture. 

blixa

Vesanic

your sister gets me hard

blixa

you guys need to listen to christmas songs. you're all worked up for no reason.

downtownpony

Create a new profile and post the picture. That way we won't be able to tell who it is. 8) We're just worried about you.

blixa

oh, that's so kind of you to be so worried.

downtownpony

Quote from: blixa on Mar 26, 2010, 04:06 PM
i just used bleach to cover up all my greys

i'm liking it.

damn... picture makes me feel weird in my pants.

blixa

i know, it castrates a man.

Vesanic

Haha, it's weird, that's all.

blixa

Vesanic

blixa

my father developed this theory that everyone else is really weird and i'm the normal one, but because all the weird people are in the majority that means i'm screwed into getting the weird title.

don't be fooled. i'm very normal.

blixa

your sister gets me hard