Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@your sister gets me hard

Started by blixa, Mar 13, 2010, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penicks

download king hokum as well, it's just as amazing but a bit harder to get into

poofing acid

Will do.  I'll report back whenever I feel like it.

blixa

Quote from: Penicks on Jul 07, 2011, 04:08 PM
holy shit.

i swear blixa.

for the past 5 months.

i've been wanting to post jungle lullaby here with a comment saying "blixa i want this to be the background music when we walk hand in hand somewhere way too hot so we can't really hold hands because it's too hot but our arms sometimes touch and that's just alright"

my heart is beating really fast blixa

you're being nice to me...i don't know what to do. are you messing with my head? NOW MY HEART IS BEATING VERY FAST.

Penicks

maybe

deep down

no...

you're right

from now on i'll go back to giving comments about your legs, for the sake of the balance of the universe

bright lights, big city

she does have nice legs, brah
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

well, i already know how he feels about my arse hahaha.

bright lights, big city

you know how every dude here feels about your rear
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

penicks reaction was extra special for me.

blixa

HOW BRILLIANT IS THE EDGE OF GLORY?

poofing acid

It's alright.  I haven't really dug the new album as much as her other stuff.  She was on howard stern today.  I want to download the audio and see what's up.

blixa

it's not as good as her previous stuff but there's a few gems on it. i think i like the edge of glory because it's so 80's. i have a deep love for the 80's for some sickening reason. the video clip made me weep with love. it was so good!

the more people hate her the more i like her. i find the reasons most people hate her for are based on falsities or just misinterpretation.

poofing acid

Yeah the old stuff is better but I still like most of the new stuff.  You'll hear all the people call in after the interview who probably hated her in the past that are now at a loss for words.  She likes the dead, enough said.

blixa

oh, steven, i'm so glad we're both two gushing puppies over gaga. it warms my heart.

poofing acid

I'd go see her again.  She should do a solo piano tour at small clubs. 

blixa

i think the spectacle is so apart of who she is that it would be un-lady gaga to just have a solo acoustic show (even though she did include a bit of that in her tour), but i reckon it would still be amazing to see her and a piano and only that.

my friend was working at this really high class restaurant in new york and he worked with a lot of lady gaga's friends from back before she was lady gaga. he had a lot of stories when he came back hahaha

poofing acid

She doesnt have to dress nice and the crowd doesnt have to dress all nice.  Listen to the interview.  She would do it.

blixa

it's not about whether she will do it or not. lady gaga is a show. she's not just a singer. i would love to see her do shows like jeff buckley did in sin-é, but at this stage in her career that's impossible. people will dress up to a lady gaga show no matter what, and that's cool.

it is still possible to do small acoustic shows because she still has her voice and her piano.

poofing acid

Regardless of what you think, I'd really like a small solo tour.  I'd have a boner the entire show.

blixa