Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Eros

Started by Vesanic, Mar 23, 2010, 01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

from_musings

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 27, 2011, 08:56 AM
The label controls the band's music that gets released. The Deftones compose the music they want to compose but, the music that gets out there is not up to them. WMG doesn't like Eros. Fact. They won't release it. They will not.

The only hope is a leak in a couple of years, but I hardly believe in that too.

good post. not because i like what it says, but because you see things with sober eyes. someone who lives in reality.
I'm sorry, but ever so often i find it a bit too much here with the "deftones release eros when chi wakes up and then go on tour around the world "

deftones don't have the final say on their releases and chi's not sleeping like a sweet little lamb and then wake up all refreshed like after a long sleep.

unfortunately he's been severely damaged in the brain in the accident and when/if he comes to total consciousness, he will certainly not play again.
You can call me an idiot for stating the obvious now and then say how right i was in a couple of years

pony_01

now i believe Eros is not even exist

Hidalgo

Quote from: pony_01 on Jan 27, 2011, 03:43 PM
now i believe Eros is not even exist
i'd rather believe that then know it does exist and not got to hear it

pixElsblUr

I actually don't think that's going to be released for a long time... It will be one of those records that bands release long after they have stoped playing.

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Quote from: from_musings on Jan 27, 2011, 03:06 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 27, 2011, 08:56 AM
The label controls the band's music that gets released. The Deftones compose the music they want to compose but, the music that gets out there is not up to them. WMG doesn't like Eros. Fact. They won't release it. They will not.

The only hope is a leak in a couple of years, but I hardly believe in that too.

good post. not because i like what it says, but because you see things with sober eyes. someone who lives in reality.
I'm sorry, but ever so often i find it a bit too much here with the "deftones release eros when chi wakes up and then go on tour around the world "

deftones don't have the final say on their releases and chi's not sleeping like a sweet little lamb and then wake up all refreshed like after a long sleep.

unfortunately he's been severely damaged in the brain in the accident and when/if he comes to total consciousness, he will certainly not play again.
You can call me an idiot for stating the obvious now and then say how right i was in a couple of years
Like I said, if you missed it, let's just be excited for the next one (and move on). Nothing wrong with having a little hope for Chi's situation while I am very aware of his condition. I meant (obviously) that if it were to be heard that the proper way to do it would be with Chi, on tour. I'm not Mark Twain. Didn't say it would happen ever, in fact. Get over people stating what they want to state, and don't hate, lol I made it clear enough that it would be a perfect world if that happened, that's all man. You should tell the band you find it a little too much as well bc hell, they said it first right?  I don't think you're an idiot but I do think you're a bit too cynical sometimes. Peace to you, no disrespect coming from me
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

pony_01

well maybe its going to be like Nirvana's "You Know You're Right" song. released several years after Cobain's death

Vesanic

Should I kill Chino now, then ?

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

My bad. Shit happens :o

from_musings

i think vesanics response was to pony 01 and what i wrote was comment on a certain kind of blue eyed mentality that occurs every now and then around here. i wasn't talking about you, i don't even know if you're one of them. not every post being made here is about you. maybe you think it should, but it's not ;)

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

It's cool. Really. :) Wasn't talking at V, you just accurately replied to what I had to say IMO that's all. And I normally don't post anything bc of crap like that, so being an attention whore wouldn't suit me anyways ;) I'm not really a confrontational person either, so this isn't working for me, let it go already. Be cool and keep the smartass business to yourself.

pony_01

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 28, 2011, 10:24 AM

i think  its better to wait. ;)

turn1ps

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 28, 2011, 10:24 AM

wait a bit for that vesanic, also nice girl pic.
Burn the leeches off of your body and walk out of the muck

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Vesanic

from_musings

my suggestion is that you write a little more what you know ^^  if it's true, then im a little bit sad.. they should have released it and made a buck out of it.for themselves and chi =(

Vesanic

Haha, I thought it was funny. Sorry.

For the recall, Eros is not even finished.

from_musings

Quote from: Vesanic on Feb 06, 2011, 12:26 PM
Haha, I thought it was funny. Sorry.

For the recall, Eros is not even finished.

yes i agree it was hiliarious. and it depends on who's interviewd.. it's not finished according to chino and steph, but frank said it was finished in an interview and abe said they're were mixing it which is something they do in the final stages of making a record. once again: who knows

Vesanic

Haha.

Well I'm quite sure there are still some vocals to add.

from_musings

depends on who you choose to believe. it may be like chino says but he's also the biggest liar in the band. hard to tell