Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Eros

Started by Vesanic, Mar 23, 2010, 01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Every fucking thread? The only thread in which I did set exceptional rules was the Koi No Yokan thread, and LEGITIMATELY. Don't exaggerate and make it look excessive at all points, please.

deftones86

Dude your excessive moderation will be moderated by those who moderate the moderators. haha
People bitch on here way to much im starting to think all of you have vagina's  big hairy yeast infected vagina's.

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 18, 2012, 02:09 PM
Every fucking thread? The only thread in which I did set exceptional rules was the Koi No Yokan thread, and LEGITIMATELY. Don't exaggerate and make it look excessive at all points, please.
Yea and that Koi No Yokan thread wasn't even discussion just trolls everywhere,this threads less active and were having legit discussions.Speaking of Eros i wonder how much frank actually appears on Melanie you can't really hear him that much apart from a few little bits in the live recording would be interesting to hear the difference in studio version he can really take songs to the next level with his input.

rock_n_frost

Every fucking thread? The only thread in which I did set exceptional rules was the Koi No Yokan thread

Yeah you are saying that but your dick riderz (a.k.a. DeftonesNz or bewareofshit) telling us to not go off-topic in every thread. Include this. Just read 5 post above this.
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Oct 18, 2012, 02:28 PM
Every fucking thread? The only thread in which I did set exceptional rules was the Koi No Yokan thread

Yeah you are saying that but your dick riderz (a.k.a. DeftonesNz or bewareofshit) telling us to not go off-topic in every thread. Include this. Just read 5 post above this.
I have not once told people to stay on topic,i said maybe another members post was implying it was off track and thats it.

pony_01

Fuck the police. Lets go off topics

rock_n_frost

sorry then DeftoneNZ, he must be someone else

edit: but i know you've been an asshole..just cant remember

dictatesofreason

whats life in not but a giant troll fest :)

x Rx King x

Quote from: dictatesofreason on Oct 18, 2012, 03:44 PM

true story. e.c. Al-Qaeda

rock_n_frost

is this proper English or can i also say ''What if life was nothing but a troll fest'' ?

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Oct 18, 2012, 01:01 AM
dude..fuck rules!
this is basicly chat with deftones fans.

it so pathetic seeing posts about ''you cant write this, dont talk this, dont do this, dont post this'' in every fuckin thread..

yeah merge them all!
Like i said, to restart a thread w the same name and think that's gonna change things here? this place is full of twats w a.d.d. and a.d.h.d (no offense) and starting a thread over or puffing chests out aint gonna scare anyone except those dick riders, lol u r right abt them "T.P.I.D."
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

dictatesofreason

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Oct 18, 2012, 09:18 PM
is this proper English or can i also say ''What if life was nothing but a troll fest'' ?
arrgh i dont proof read -a bad habit i know i meant, "whats life IF not but a giant troll fest." mybad yall

Teknoman

Remember that "Eros In studio clip 5" where Stef is talking about poker? and then Abe says "That's a song" and Stef replies "Yeah! i know that song" and then Abe says "Alright lets check it"...

I tried to hear the "song" Abe is talking about by manipulating the audio of that video and there is a "song" but you can only hear some guitar chords almost at the end of the clip (when Abe leaves) and i know its stef's guitar because he has a very particular guitar tone so i guess they where mixing a song at that moment.

I can upload a short MP3 if you want to hear it but its only 5 or 6 seconds of clear guitar sounds the rest if very noisy.

I make music too

kurtone

The song he's talking about is "the gambler" by kenny rogers, in the song it says "know when to hold em, know when to fold em" because Stef is talking about poker

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: kurtone on Oct 23, 2012, 10:35 AM
The song he's talking about is "the gambler" by kenny rogers, in the song it says "know when to hold em, know when to fold em" because Stef is talking about poker
Yeah i remember that ,pretty sure someone asked same question in comments section of youtube clip lol

Teknoman

Im pretty sure it is not Kenny Rogers, its a heavily distorted guitar that plays a riff trough out the whole "interview" but you can only hear it clearly at the end of the clip.

Here is the mp3 in case you want to check it out
http://www.mediafire.com/?8ivr1r5x9wah72a

I make music too

kurtone

I'm saying that's the song Abe is referring to since Stephen is talking about playing online poker.

Teknoman

Quote from: kurtone on Oct 23, 2012, 09:07 PM
I'm saying that's the song Abe is referring to since Stephen is talking about playing online poker.

Oh!... he is quoting the lyrics, i get it now... anyways that's another small piece of Eros right there.

I make music too

Teknoman

Maybe some of you will find this downloads Interesting

I make music too

xToxin

Does anyone have any idea what the album cover would've been?