Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Eros

Started by Vesanic, Mar 23, 2010, 01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OnyxPanicProne

DeftonesNZ

That looks pretty cool was it for a project or something?

Playhouse

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Oct 31, 2012, 01:43 PM
That looks pretty cool was it for a project or something?
Yeah i think maybe its someones art piece. Just came up on google then, thought it was pretty sweet.

xToxin

Are those the real track titles?

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: xToxin on Oct 31, 2012, 01:58 PM
Are those the real track titles?
Don't know if they all are but i recognise of few of Ero's working titles (they were all stripper names)

chuckles

I don't know... But I dig the sketches...
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

some names.......wish we cld see those lyrics though i'm 99.9% sure it's a blurr of nothing for the concept. pretty cool, but outta boredom?  :-\ Had to b a project, it is pretty great!!! Had me excited about hearing it actually... very cool 8)
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

NYRexall

So I'm going to state the obvious and guess that 'Trempest' and 'Tempest' are the same song? It's probably been touched on elsewhere in this thread but I'm not going to go digging for it...

Visitant

Quote from: Black on Nov 02, 2012, 12:30 AM
So I'm going to state the obvious and guess that 'Trempest' and 'Tempest' are the same song? It's probably been touched on elsewhere in this thread but I'm not going to go digging for it...

I've been curious about that since I saw Koi No Yokan's tracklist.
"I really can't help it.  It's either this or prison."

DeftonesNZ

Doubt it there's nothing to suggest they used anything from Eros and the names not even the same

DAFTPUNK87

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

Visitant

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 02, 2012, 01:05 AM
Doubt it there's nothing to suggest they used anything from Eros and the names not even the same

I doubt it too but the names are obviously very similar.  Kinda weird they would name a song 'Trempest' on Eros and then name a song 'Tempest' on Koi No Yokan.  Even though Eros is pretty much finished, the song titles we knew about could change before it's actually ever released.
"I really can't help it.  It's either this or prison."

sing blue silver

I thought so too but recycling Eros material would kind of be like shooting themselves in the foot. I don't think they had all these songs since Eros and were so desperate for just one more that they use an old one and slightly change the name. It doesn't really make any sense if you think about it. Also I thought this had been touched on by the band? Maybe not. Someone should still ask them though.

iceache

It's not a damn Eros song. Just because the working title of ONE Eros song has similar spelling to a final title for kny does not make them the same song.

You guys jump to conclusions way too quick

The Chauffer

Quote from: iceache on Nov 02, 2012, 01:31 AM
It's not a damn Eros song. Just because the working title of ONE Eros song has similar spelling to a final title for kny does not make them the same song.

No way to really know. Unless the band specifically stated that it's not the same song.

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: The Chauffer on Nov 02, 2012, 01:39 AM
Quote from: iceache on Nov 02, 2012, 01:31 AM

No way to really know. Unless the band specifically stated that it's not the same song.
Haha Yeah i don't think that is the case i have thought to myself because of how little we heard of Eros they could have just used it on DE and KNY lol but I don't believe they have.

Vesanic

I don't know if that was meant to be the actual artwork, but it's sick as fuck.

Vesanic

The sketch of the photo of the band looks like one of the DE era photos.

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 02, 2012, 11:44 AM
The sketch of the photo of the band looks like one of the DE eras photos.
It is a sketch of that photo ,the actual photo's at the bottom he just replaced the deer with the bird shape