Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones pictures, interviews, magazine scans.

Started by theis, May 01, 2010, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftoner664

Penicks you are always a pretentious crabby douche with sand in your vag when it comes to any post on this forum. No one is forcing you to smoke weed, so why give a long elaborate statement on how all weed smokers are idiots. There are some who become complete wastes on it, however there are some who can be responsible with it and not let it control their lives and maintain their responsibilities in life. Stephen is a prime example of this. I spoke to Stephen back in 2012 and I asked him why he smokes and how often he does.. And He confirmed that he does not do it all day, he  smokes at the end of the day when he gets all his stuff done. However, when he's in the studio he said he smokes mad amounts, because it helps him keep focused and think deeply on what he's currently doing, because when he's sober he's got all kinds of shit going on in his head and he cant keep focused on the long session hours, so smoking some bud helps him alter his mood and keep going for longer.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

Capt Snow

Quote from: deftoner664 on Mar 24, 2014, 06:10 AM
Penicks you are always a pretentious crabby douche with sand in your vag when it comes to any post on this forum. No one is forcing you to smoke weed, so why give a long elaborate statement on how all weed smokers are idiots. There are some who become complete wastes on it, however there are some who can be responsible with it and not let it control their lives and maintain their responsibilities in life. Stephen is a prime example of this. I spoke to Stephen back in 2012 and I asked him why he smokes and how often he does.. And He confirmed that he does not do it all day, he  smokes at the end of the day when he gets all his stuff done. However, when he's in the studio he said he smokes mad amounts, because it helps him keep focused and think deeply on what he's currently doing, because when he's sober he's got all kinds of shit going on in his head and he cant keep focused on the long session hours, so smoking some bud helps him alter his mood and keep going for longer.

And that's exactly how DE was born!

pinkmaggit69

Quote from: deftoner664 on Mar 24, 2014, 06:10 AM
Penicks you are always a pretentious crabby douche with sand in your vag when it comes to any post on this forum.

Great quote.

Drinks won't stain this birth!

Inkblades

Quote from: Northcal on Mar 24, 2014, 05:57 AM
I smoke weed all muthafucking day ,yeeeeeeee sum best shit in Cali!! Sonoma coma,girl scout cookies,3✖crazy,sherbet,well u get the picture!!! I luv that shit ,if u live in California you know wat I'm taking about!!

Okay, so maybe some of you anti-weed people do have a point.

Penicks

look at all the weed smokers going into defense mode

just chill out guys, smoke some weed and relax

Northcal

Quote from: Inkblades on Mar 24, 2014, 11:32 PM
Quote from: Northcal on Mar 24, 2014, 05:57 AM
I smoke weed all muthafucking day ,yeeeeeeee sum best shit in Cali!! Sonoma coma,girl scout cookies,3✖crazy,sherbet,well u get the picture!!! I luv that shit ,if u live in California you know wat I'm taking about!!

Okay, so maybe some of you anti-weed people do have a point.
square ass muthafuckas,lol

Northcal

Quote from: Penicks on Mar 25, 2014, 12:05 AM

ok,just as soon as your mom bends over so I could roll a blunt on her ass!! Yum:o

pony_01

III

sing blue silver

I smoke weed pretty regularly but I definitely agree with a lot of your points. Weed "culture" is the fucking worst. And guys, lighten up a little. I always take Penick's posts with a grain of salt and think he's one of the funniest people here.

And maybe go easy on Northcal too. I genuinely think he has a learning disability or something.

wheresmysnare

Ziya-po ya-ya, pa-pa-ya-pa! Ti-da-lee, na po-po pu-du-loo! Ste-na-peh na-na po po-ro po!

All of the above makes perfect sense when smoking weed. This is why it is both fun but completely useless if you have bills to pay.

black coffee

Well you called people idiots for smoking weed, and when this backfired at you, you just puss out. Also I asked you why you hate weed so much and if theres a bigger story to it, and you didn't bother to give a response. So who is the one who actually went into defensive mode here?

buddyboy101

This thread has been derailed.  Mods maybe diver the weed debate to a new thread?

Lilith

Quote from: sing blue silver on Mar 25, 2014, 08:44 PM

I smoke weed pretty regularly but I definitely agree with a lot of your points. Weed "culture" is the fucking worst. And guys, lighten up a little. I always take Penick's posts with a grain of salt and think he's one of the funniest people here.

And maybe go easy on Northcal too. I genuinely think he has a learning disability or something.

Lol what?? Northcal smoke too much weed. It is obvious. I think you should review your analysis. Northcal just say some strange things, sometimes, because of too much weed. And yeah, people should go easy on him. However, Northcal control yourself a little man.
Sing Blue Silver, We are only responding to penicks the same exact way that he speak to us, If you take Penicks posts with a grain of salt, you should consider do the same with my comments and the other users answering to him. We are just responding to his claims. It is obvious that penicks had some problem in his past with weed. I definitely agree with a lot of his points.
Yeah, weed it is an underrated drug, etc. However, it is an illegal substance. And marijuana is far safer than alcohol. If you really believe that an illegal drug like weed, it is worst than a legal drug as alcohol. WTF!!! Alcohol abuse kills 2.5 million people worldwide each year.
The green stuff has led to exactly zero recorded deaths. Ever!!! Just do a little research. Weed is far safer than alcohol. Why call everybody that smokes weed idiots, because of one interview. And cmon Weed "culture" is the fucking worst! WTF ( I will not even talk about hard drugs) I will just say over alcohol (a legal drug). It is nonsense. This whole conversation it is excused. This is just as stupid as if Stef was drinking a glass of wine and Penicks would come and say: each person who drinks one glass of wine for day, it is an idiot. lol, as you can see nobody are talking about what was said by Stef. We are just talking about weed and that Breal is a douche. Because Penicks says as fact, weed is the worst culture ever lol and everybody it is an idiot if smokes a joint lol. cmon what were you expecting. Common Sense.

pinkmaggit69

I came here hoping for a new picture, interview, or magazine scan.

Drinks won't stain this birth!

Northcal

Quote from: pinkmaggit69 on Mar 26, 2014, 03:55 AM
I came here hoping for a new picture, interview, or magazine scan.
weed wars,brah 8)

geraavl08

slyartwork

DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com