Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones pictures, interviews, magazine scans.

Started by theis, May 01, 2010, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

letlive fucking blows, fuck this shit man.

sooniletugo

Don't worry, that's not Chino, it's this guy. Notice the right earring in the pic.

General Pong Krell

Quote from: sooniletugo on Aug 06, 2014, 09:51 AM
Don't worry, that's not Chino, it's this guy. Notice the right earring in the pic.

Thank the gods, anything but Chino working with corporate slime like letlive.

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: sooniletugo on Aug 06, 2014, 09:51 AM

Yeah, kinda figured that it's Jeff and not Chino. Would have been cool and not that unlikely, though.

cvthedrv

oh god thank you, what a horrible thing would be a collab between chino and that shitty wanna-be band

General Pong Krell

Quote from: cvthedrv on Aug 06, 2014, 04:52 PM
oh god thank you, what a horrible thing would be a collab between chino and that shitty wanna-be band

My thoughts exactly, Nosebleed needs to have his ears sorted out.

ANattyRat

What's with all the letlive. hate? You guys are insane.

buddyboy101

Quote from: ANattyRat on Aug 06, 2014, 05:59 PM

shameless gj rip off without the grit

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: buddyboy101 on Aug 06, 2014, 06:25 PM
Quote from: ANattyRat on Aug 06, 2014, 05:59 PM

shameless gj rip off without the grit

I love both bands and I think they sound very different. Similarities are only superficial

Logic

Yeah! First, songs with the Serj Tankian of System Of A Down (that's so cheesy ), then songs with the pseudo intellectual Maynard James Keenan of Tool, and now would be a collab between chino and that shitty wanna-be band. Haha, similarities are only superficial. Shameless gj rip off. (#sarcasm)

General Pong Krell

Quote from: Logic on Aug 06, 2014, 10:24 PM
Yeah! First, songs with the Serj Tankian of System Of A Down (that's so cheesy ), then songs with the pseudo intellectual Maynard James Keenan of Tool, and now would be a collab between chino and that shitty wanna-be band. Haha, similarities are only superficial. Shameless gj rip off. (#sarcasm)

U fail

Logic

Quote from: General Pong Krell on Aug 07, 2014, 07:27 AM

U fail

Haha, yeah... You're absolutely right...

lol

musteatbrains9

U fail

Don't get me wrong - I don't like letlive at all. But, u fail. I don't know what's more pathetic. Immaturity is the incapacity to use one's intelligence without the perception to realize the sarcasm, or your delusional and totally failed and desperate response attempt. No rational argument will have a rational effect on a man who does not want to adopt a rational attitude. "corporate slime like letlive",  "Wanna be band"... Get over yourself !
  If you want stop to think a little and be intellectual honest with yourself.  One pretentious douchebag,  pseudo-true fan of heavy metal or metal would say exactly the same thing about deftones.  And, you and the traditional moron cvthedrv, still posting in one forum probably of your favourite band. Which it's associated with one of the most hated genres in music of all time - the "nu metal" scene.  Metal it's a united community, and even the majority of the "metalheads" would told you  - They don't hate the "nu metal" itself. They hate the fans who refer to it as "true" metal when it clearly isn't, and when the fans act "hardcore".  Although they don't stick to the modest and traditional roots of metal.  No bad blood. 

teethin

Quote from: musteatbrains9 on Aug 08, 2014, 02:38 PM

U fail

Don't get me wrong - I don't like letlive at all. But, u fail. I don't know what's more pathetic. Immaturity is the incapacity to use one's intelligence without the perception to realize the sarcasm, or your delusional and totally failed and desperate response attempt. No rational argument will have a rational effect on a man who does not want to adopt a rational attitude. "corporate slime like letlive",  "Wanna be band"... Get over yourself !
  If you want stop to think a little and be intellectual honest with yourself.  One pretentious douchebag,  pseudo-true fan of heavy metal or metal would say exactly the same thing about deftones.  And, you and the traditional moron cvthedrv, still posting in one forum probably of your favourite band. Which it's associated with one of the most hated genres in music of all time - the "nu metal" scene.  Metal it's a united community, and even the majority of the "metalheads" would told you  - They don't hate the "nu metal" itself. They hate the fans who refer to it as "true" metal when it clearly isn't, and when the fans act "hardcore".  Although they don't stick to the modest and traditional roots of metal.  No bad blood.

they call iron maiden and other bands heavy metal even tho the old deftones was 'heavier' than any iron maiden song ever made (just sayin')
and yes i know that iron maiden are old and influenced a lot of bands bla bla but not deftones
plus.. deftones are not really 'nu metal',they are older than korn

musteatbrains9

Quote from: teethin on Aug 08, 2014, 03:01 PM

U fail

they call iron maiden and other bands heavy metal even tho the old deftones was 'heavier' than any iron maiden song ever made (just sayin')
and yes i know that iron maiden are old and influenced a lot of bands bla bla but not deftones

And here's another total wanker slithered out from under his stone to amaze us all with his incredible stupidity.

At least you edited your first comment.  You are talking rubbish... Read my comment with attention!!!

teethin

Quote from: musteatbrains9 on Aug 08, 2014, 03:38 PM
Quote from: teethin on Aug 08, 2014, 03:01 PM

U fail

And here's another total wanker slithered out from under his stone to amaze us all with his incredible stupidity.

At least you edited your first comment.  You are talking rubbish... Read my comment with attention!!!

so this is not about a 'trve metalhead' who considers some bands shitty just because they are not his taste?
and you don't have to start insulting around because i did not, you are not impressing  me with your correct grammar and language smarty

cvthedrv

DeftonesNZ

cvthedrv

shoop

Quote from: cvthedrv on Aug 31, 2014, 01:50 AM
what the fuck does this means

http://instagram.com/p/sVTklHleY7/

im so hype!!!
Means they're rehearsing for the shows in a week.