Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones pictures, interviews, magazine scans.

Started by theis, May 01, 2010, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diplo

Soooo young !

Thanks for sharing all this stuff !

geraavl08

Damn Stef! I thought he was gonna die coughing!

Penicks

that breal shit is absolutely pathetic

N0S3BLEED976

The "interview" was alright, I just don't get why they had to smoke this ridiculously huge joint. I don't know, it just makes it kind of of childish and stupid to me

Diplo

Yes it's childish but after all it's a smoke box isn't it ?
I was expecting that Steph jumps out of the car to spit his lungs ^^".

sing blue silver

God Steph's cough is fucking disgusting and he just keeps talking like it's nothing. Get that man a glass of water or something! You'd think if the interview was in this closed space smoking an unnecessarily large joint, they'd have something to drink there for exactly this situation.

beansandcornbread

iceache

Quote from: Penicks on Mar 20, 2014, 02:40 PM

2 guys known for smoking enormous amounts of weed, on a segment about smoking weed... how is that pathetic? They knew what they were getting into.. as did everyone watching.

black coffee

they're sharing the joint, so of course its a big one. I'm sure either of these guys could easily smoke a j like this on their own if they wanted to, like any person who is conditioned to smoking a lot

kurtone

Listening to them talk about weed makes me realize how little I know about it. And I'm from Colorado lol

Penicks

Quote from: iceache on Mar 20, 2014, 09:11 PM

2 guys known for smoking enormous amounts of weed, on a segment about smoking weed... how is that pathetic?

because they're not sixteen years old

Inkblades

2 guys known for smoking enormous amounts of weed, on a segment about smoking weed... how is that pathetic? They knew what they were getting into.. as did everyone watching.

Exactly. This is Steph and B-Real we're talking about. Were you expecting them to talk over tea and crumpets instead? Why does it bother you that they are smoking weed? Does that offend you or something? Who cares what they are doing?

Northcal

Steff being himself,weed never killed anyone!!

Penicks

digital bath

Quote from: Northcal on Mar 21, 2014, 05:52 AM
Steff being himself,weed never killed anyone!!

Of course there are proven deaths due to the consumption of cannabis (heart failure and poisoning)
Not as much then alcohol or other drugs, but besides of that, too much weed makes you dumb and apathetic.
It's funny to smoke from time to time with some friends, but if you do it daily and alone for yourself, you're pretty fucked up.

iceache

Quote from: Penicks on Mar 20, 2014, 11:53 PM

2 guys known for smoking enormous amounts of weed, on a segment about smoking weed... how is that pathetic?

because they're not sixteen years old

Who said you had to be 16 years old to smoke weed?