Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones pictures, interviews, magazine scans.

Started by theis, May 01, 2010, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Jul 10, 2010, 05:41 PM
Chill out man. Wipe your ass a little better next time. You sound pissed, didn't think i did. Sorry

Lol, I didn't get angry, you know. I just asked who cares. I wasn't pissed, sorry for that misunderstanding.

Deftones-argentina

Thank you, it's been a good bunch of years without knowing what steph is stepping into. Pretty interesting to see the guitar rig on there. Man, if he has a Van Hallen Mxr phaser why the fuck doesn't he uses it? Deftones music and Phasers mix pretty well.

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

No worries man. Didn't mean anything, I guess it is easy to misunderstand each other behind a comp. screen where people can't fully show their expressions through these keys. Like me! lol Thanks again though, you are the man, regardless! :)
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

Vesanic

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Jul 10, 2010, 06:00 PM
No worries man. Didn't mean anything, I guess it is easy to misunderstand each other behind a comp. screen where people can't fully show their expressions through these keys. Like me! lol Thanks again though, you are the man, regardless! :)

I guess that's mostly why SL peeps are pissing each other off all the time, haha. Cheers.

deftones86

Steph was clearly stoned he couldnt keep his eyes open haha

Penicks

So i was in the Hard Rock Café in Madrid a few days ago and i was drinking a beer at the bar and i looked next to me and i saw Chino's freaking guitar hanging on the wall, 2 feet away from me. I was like "holy shit".

It's the one he used during the WP recordings and supporting tour.

Vesanic

I didn't know he used something else than his Gibson during the White Pony era.

deftones86

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 16, 2010, 10:35 PM
He used the ESP viper at first which looks like the Gibson SG he uses now. but i dont remember him using a telecaster

aj

Quote from: deftones86 on Jul 17, 2010, 06:07 AM
He used the ESP viper at first which looks like the Gibson SG he uses now. but i dont remember him using a telecaster

correct. He only started using the tele during the SNW era

yeah

Quote from: aj on Jul 18, 2010, 11:47 AM

Incorrect. Touring SNW he used Fender Jaguar.

I think he never used Telecaster, except touring w/ Team Sleep, but no that was Yamaha (tele alike)

aj

Quote from: yeah on Jul 18, 2010, 05:03 PM
Quote from: aj on Jul 18, 2010, 11:47 AM

Incorrect. Touring SNW he used Fender Jaguar.

I think he never used Telecaster, except touring w/ Team Sleep, but no that was Yamaha (tele alike)

his main guitar was the jaguar but he definitely used a tele on some songs during the touring prior to and before the release of that album

E-Money

I've also seen him use a strat during the team sleep tour in 05. I love that Jaguar he used during 06-07.

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Vesanic

Found this one on the Deftones live project, funny that it's from 1998 ( if it really is ), he looks like the Chino from 2003:

TheWatcher

Quote from: Penicks on Jul 16, 2010, 03:29 PM
So i was in the Hard Rock Café in Madrid a few days ago and i was drinking a beer at the bar and i looked next to me and i saw Chino's freaking guitar hanging on the wall, 2 feet away from me. I was like "holy shit".

It's the one he used during the WP recordings and supporting tour.
where is this at? what country or what state?

M1GHTY M4VS

Quote from: TheWatcher on Jul 30, 2010, 06:57 PM
Quote from: Penicks on Jul 16, 2010, 03:29 PM

where is this at? what country or what state?
there´s your answer :P
Spain

TheQuietDoom46

Vesanic, you can see the air jordan tshirt in that so called 98 pic. 2003 for sure. He wore that blue jordan shirt a lot during the 2003 tours with the long shaggy hair he was sporting.

Vesanic

Quote from: TheQuietDoom46 on Jul 30, 2010, 08:36 PM
Vesanic, you can see the air jordan tshirt in that so called 98 pic. 2003 for sure. He wore that blue jordan shirt a lot during the 2003 tours with the long shaggy hair he was sporting.

I had the same thought, that's why I said " ( if that really is ) ". Weird mislabelling.