Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello blixa

Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

I'll come to you! i'm a pretty boy that can hold ya.

...didn't work out with my lady friend. emo tear. :'(
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

WHAT HAPPENED? i thought you guys had a moment.

bright lights, big city

well, she blew me off for a few days. then i finally got a hold of her, we met up, and there was NO spark. and by that i mean she lost interest, haha.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

owwwww. did you walk the streets afterwards wearing itchy trousers?

i'm so sorry. did you like her or were you not feeling the spark either?

bright lights, big city

yeah i thought i liked her. but for some reason i'm getting over it a lot quicker than normal.
DERP

blixa

maybe it was in the heat of the moment and something magical happened and you mistook it for something else.

i was dancing with this guy at my friend's engagement party. total honey with tatts everywhere and i was like, "BE CAREFULL!"

bright lights, big city

tattoos, huh? watch out there you wild child. do you have any tatts? i've got none, i guess i'm a pussy when it comes to needles inking me up.

but you're probably right about the girl situation. i thought something good happened. my friends saw it too. but hey, then again it's a wedding with an open bar, so who knows.
DERP

blixa

no tatts here. i like tattoos though, just nothing for myself. who knows though. maybe in a few years i'll get a few. the thing is, he was mighty nice. we were dancing like complete dickheads.

you gave it a chance. you thought there was something there and you went for it. that is courageous. her loss, my friend.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Jan 27, 2011, 06:38 AM
we were dancing like complete dickheads.

this. this is the best form of dance, and coincidentally, the only way i know how to dance.
seriously, my skills consist of random midget kicks, jumping, the lawnmower, and various movements of jeff bridges in the big lebowski.
DERP

blixa

these are my dance moves:

bright lights, big city

better than mine haha
DERP

blixa

i'm very good at doing a strip tease and dancing like a slut. couldn't be further removed from what i'm like as a person. i never act on my slutty instincts. too hardcore for the poor blokes.

chick de la lynch

I can't even dance slutty, but I'm very good at spazztastic jigs!

blixa

i'm very good at this:

chick de la lynch

Is that from The Room?

blixa

i think the important question here is: you have watched the room?

chick de la lynch

Haha, yes I did! When I was in Austin Ruby made me sit down and watch it from beginning to end. It made me laugh.

blixa

i'm tired. there's a freaking heat wave and the temperature has been exceptionally crazy hot this past week and i'm lucky to get 3 hours of proper sleep. i fucking hate summer.

bright lights, big city

i take it that you're nowhere near that big cyclone?
DERP

chick de la lynch

Yeah, I saw that on the news tonight. Looks ugly over there right now.