Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello blixa

Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Feb 03, 2011, 08:38 AM
i take it that you're nowhere near that big cyclone?

that's queensland. they're still surveying the damage. i don't think 2011 is going to be queensland's year.

queensland has given us many great things. perhaps the best thing has been this:

Vesanic

I have seen your ass and now want to marry you.

theis

Haha, mazzy's ass is becoming legen...wait for it...dary!

Vesanic

It should be the new sharinglungs symbol.

bright lights, big city

this is turning into There's Something About Mazzy.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Vesanic

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Feb 03, 2011, 09:36 PM
this is turning into There's Something About Mazzy's ass.

theis

blixa

from now on, there will be no pictures of me or any parts of my body.

but who even says that it's my butt to begin with. maybe i have fooled you all, which doesn't seem like a very hard thing to do.

Vesanic

Quote from: blixa on Feb 04, 2011, 05:51 AM
from now on, there will be no pictures of me or any parts of my body.

Naaah, you just love teasing us way too much, I'm sure you won't stop.

Quote from: blixa on Feb 04, 2011, 05:51 AM
but who even says that it's my butt to begin with. maybe i have fooled you all, which doesn't seem like a very hard thing to do.

What a pleasant way to be fooled.

blixa

there's only one person i love teasing here and it's steven.

no more pictures. i assure you of that.

bright lights, big city

can't even compliment a girl's rear end.

...unless we really were misled as to who owns said butt. in that case, fuuuuuuuuuuuck.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Vesanic

Quote from: blixa on Feb 04, 2011, 06:16 AM
there's only one person i love teasing here and it's steven.

Says the girl who posted a picture of her ass on a public forum.

Quote from: blixa on Feb 04, 2011, 06:16 AM
no more pictures. i assure you of that.

Too bad, I wanted to see your elbow.

blixa

i honestly didn't think it was going to be a big deal. i'm not a prude. i don't very much care. i just think there's compliment and then there's blowing something out of proportion, which is what i think is happening here. i've worn less before and gone out in public. i've been ok with having a nude portrait of myself exhibited in a gallery! i guess i'm not used to getting any sort of attention in this place unless it's bad attention, which is what i relish in hahahaha. i'm just a bit, "okay, can this all blow over." i do see myself as one of the boys here. i guess i didn't consider what kind of repercussions my backside would bring.

i did go skinny dipping tonight sooooooo.

Vesanic

Quote from: blixa on Feb 04, 2011, 02:42 PM
i just think there's compliment and then there's blowing something out of proportion, which is what i think is happening here.

Lol, my bad, then.

blixa

i got hit by a tree branch today. ridiculous things like that always happen to me. once i was talking to this cute guy in my class and i was drinking a beer and i went to take a swig and - BAM - it hit my front teeth. i pretended nothing happened and he was like, "i'm sorry, did the beer just slam against your teeth?"

DIED FROM EMBARRASSMENT!

blixa

BEST PAIR OF PANTIES EVER.

raynor

meh just another way for american apparel to seem alternative.

blixa

it's american apparel? i didn't know that. i've never been to an american apparel shop. i still like the unders.

raynor

Yeah I have a couple as well and I like them. I have the ones that has that skin tone, not a big turnout in the bedroom I might warn you.

blixa

hahahaha i just pictured you with them on. HOW DO YOU NOT GET PUSSY WITH THEM ON?

jeez.