Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello blixa

Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

all the cool people move to texas or are living in texas. you have nothing to lose. hot girl, cute kid (if he ends up looking like her, that is), nice state, a job, etcetc.

poofing acid

Yeah, he's a cute little guy.  I looked at openings down there and I can easily get the same position I'm in now but I'd rather move with a promotion and only one was listed but I need to speak either english and spanish or english and vietnamese.  Haha, fuckin vietcong up in texas!

blixa

can't you pretend to speak spanish? it's called pretend-spanish.

defskull

Quote from: blixa on Mar 04, 2011, 05:57 AM
all the cool people move to texas or are living in texas.

FACT

poofing acid

Quote from: blixa on Mar 04, 2011, 07:32 AM
can't you pretend to speak spanish? it's called pretend-spanish.

Haha, I can't pull it off. 

And all the cool people are obviously in NJ.

blixa

oh, i don't know. i met a lot of cool people in illinois. i have reason to believe all the hot guys are in kentucky and massachusetts.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

all the cool people move to texas or are living in texas. you have nothing to lose. hot girl, cute kid (if he ends up looking like her, that is), nice state, a job, etcetc.

There are certain parts of Texas that are cool, like Austin or San Antonio. Places like Dallas, Houston, El Paso, etc. are complete shit holes. Jerk Face (Ben) was from the Houston area.

poofing acid

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Mar 04, 2011, 09:52 PM

There are certain parts of Texas that are cool, like Austin or San Antonio. Places like Dallas, Houston, El Paso, etc. are complete shit holes. Jerk Face (Ben) was from the Houston area.

:( That's where I'm going.

blixa

Quote from: poofing acid on Mar 05, 2011, 12:00 AM
Quote from: chick de la lynch on Mar 04, 2011, 09:52 PM

:( That's where I'm going.

you're going to a shit hole. how does one say 'shit hole' in spanish?

poofing acid

No idea. Shitholio?  Maybe I'll stalk Ben when I'm there.

chick de la lynch

I'm sorry. I'm sure if you're with your girl you won't even notice it's a shit hole. Whatever you do though, don't go to Gavelston. It's fucking disgusting.

I wouldn't stalk Ben. He's a white trash kind of fella who's rather boring. I'm still in disbelief I had sex with him repeatedly.

poofing acid

Ben from the board?

blixa

no, steven. it's a different ben. plus i'm sure the ben from the board is in oklahoma.

poofing acid

chick de la lynch

I didn't really think about the Ben from this board when I was writing all that out. I'm pretty sure the Ben on this board wouldn't even think about having sex with me.

blixa

oh, come on. he probably dreams about it.

you know who else lives in houston?

MOTHERFUCKIN' JANDEK!

Variable

I have no idea what is being talked about in this thread.  I opened it up and this is the first post I saw.  That being said, there is a good chance that I will be moving to Texas sometime soon.  So I agree. 

blixa

it's like i can't be friends with a man without a few immature jerks making fun of us for being "in love" with one another, or just me being in love with them. even though they're gay.

can't men and women be friends without people being fucking dickheads about it? especially when i get along with gay men so much.

chick de la lynch

I need more gay male friends. I've had a few in the past and they're a blast to hang out with.

Oh, and I just wanted to let you know I'm about half way through My So-Called Life. Makes me feel all nostalgic. The 90's were awesome.