Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

TV Series

Started by black coffee, Feb 22, 2011, 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

friends, recommend me an awesome new tv-show that everyone is watching. Parks and Recreation or something? Something REALLY worth watching

bright lights, big city

Parks and Rec might be my favorite comedy on the air. But if you want more awesomeness check out Archer, Modern Family, and Community.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

Quote from: blixa on Apr 07, 2011, 08:08 AM
after the wire, i'm going to check out oz.

i just recently started watching oz myself, and i'm becoming quite fond of it. As poof says there's quite a lot of wang. The only thing i haven't seen so far is a bumhole, but i'm guessing it's right around the corner.

theis

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 08, 2011, 03:27 PM
friends, recommend me an awesome new tv-show that everyone is watching. Parks and Recreation or something? Something REALLY worth watching

Yes.

If you wanna laugh, watch Parks and Rec. It's awesome.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Crazylegs on Apr 08, 2011, 06:31 PM

i just recently started watching oz myself, and i'm becoming quite fond of it. As poof says there's quite a lot of wang. The only thing i haven't seen so far is a bumhole, but i'm guessing it's right around the corner.
doood Dean Winters is in that. He's gotten to this legendary status amongst my friends.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i know hahahaha i caught a few episodes when it was on telly a few years back but i was completely lost as to what was happening and who was who.

lostpilot

so shall be it, Parks and Recreation it is :)

blixa

OMAR LITTLE. OMAR MOTHERFUCKING LITTLE.

Crazylegs

sing blue silver

Quote from: blixa on Apr 09, 2011, 04:32 PM

i know hahahaha i caught a few episodes when it was on telly a few years back but i was completely lost as to what was happening and who was who.

oz is one of my all time favorite shows. it slips in the last couple seasons but most of the shows run is absolutely brilliant drama.
currently i'm making my way through the x files. never really watched it all that much and a friend of mine convinced me to watch the whole series as i'm always looking for shows. first season was alright but nothing to get too excited over. still i'm enjoying it even if david duchovny often under or over acts.

bright lights, big city

x-files gets a lot better. the overall story and recurring characters are great and all, but what made that show stand out to me were the stand alone episodes with the creepy shit happening.

wasn't the cocoon bugs in the forest episode in the first season? still might be the most memorable episode to me.

EDIT: yes it was. god that one freaked me out

DERP

chick de la lynch

I remember watching an episode of The X Files when I had the stomach flu. It wasn't very pretty. =/

lostpilot

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 09, 2011, 07:59 PM
x-files gets a lot better. the overall story and recurring characters are great and all, but what made that show stand out to me were the stand alone episodes with the creepy shit happening.

wasn't the cocoon bugs in the forest episode in the first season? still might be the most memorable episode to me.

EDIT: yes it was. god that one freaked me out

hell yes. The cocoon episode is my favorite X-Files episode of all time. I will remember this episode forever :)

poofing acid

The best x files episode was called field trip.  A giant mushroom made people trip and get eaten.  It was awesome.  I thought I was getting eaten by a mushroom when I was watching it.

bright lights, big city

anyone ever watch the Lone Gunmen or Millennium series by Chris Carter? Every now and then I think about buying it cheap on amazon, but I never pull the trigger.
DERP

blixa

Quote from: sing blue silver on Apr 09, 2011, 05:58 PM

oz is one of my all time favorite shows. it slips in the last couple seasons but most of the shows run is absolutely brilliant drama.
currently i'm making my way through the x files. never really watched it all that much and a friend of mine convinced me to watch the whole series as i'm always looking for shows. first season was alright but nothing to get too excited over. still i'm enjoying it even if david duchovny often under or over acts.

fox mulder is perrrrfect. i really loved season one because you got to see and enjoy the interaction between scully and mulder as they start to get to know each other, but i think season five is my favourite season. i didn't think much of season seven but i enjoyed the episodes william gibson worked on. i kind of want to say stuff about later seasons but i don't want to spoil anything for you. it gets very very interesting as it goes on. and mulder gets more and more fucking adorable.

sing blue silver

retracting my previous statements of nothing to get so excited over and mulders acting. while his acting can be a bit silly it completely works for his character and i can see why this show has such a following. it's pretty awesome.

blixa

i love his one-liners. they're so perfectly executed.

blixa

and seriously, WHAT THE FUCK? 

why is mcnulty always the one being shown having shitloads of sex on the show? and why is he always underneath the person he's having sex with? i've never seen him on top of anyone. i also hope he stops having sex with rhonda soon because they don't make a good couple and all their sex scenes look awkward. mcnulty is such an arse. but speaking of his arse, he has a really nice one.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Apr 10, 2011, 04:52 PM
and seriously, WHAT THE FUCK? 

why is mcnulty always the one being shown having shitloads of sex on the show? and why is he always underneath the person he's having sex with? i've never seen him on top of anyone. i also hope he stops having sex with rhonda soon because they don't make a good couple and all their sex scenes look awkward. mcnulty is such an arse. but speaking of his arse, he has a really nice one.
you should get used to seeing him in bed.

Quote from: blixa on Apr 10, 2011, 10:01 AM
Quote from: sing blue silver on Apr 09, 2011, 05:58 PM

fox mulder is perrrrfect. i really loved season one because you got to see and enjoy the interaction between scully and mulder as they start to get to know each other, but i think season five is my favourite season. i didn't think much of season seven but i enjoyed the episodes william gibson worked on. i kind of want to say stuff about later seasons but i don't want to spoil anything for you. it gets very very interesting as it goes on. and mulder gets more and more fucking adorable.
Wow, coincidentally I just caught a couple episodes of season 5 early this morning. I got home, turned on the tv, and holy shit BBC was having a little x-files marathon. saw the one with the treeman or whatever was pulling kids' parents into mud pits to kill them. AND then a forgotten episode, but still a classic, the vampire one with Luke Wilson and the Great Hambino from the Sandlot. Purposely campy, and so incredible.
DERP