Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

TV Series

Started by black coffee, Feb 22, 2011, 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 01, 2011, 05:10 PM
Quote from: blixa on Apr 01, 2011, 08:55 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 01, 2011, 07:12 AM
I really don't know how much more praise I can give that show. All I know is that I think I convinced my friends to start watching it with me from the beginning after we finish watching Lost (only 2 episodes left!).

that's the thing, i've gotten my boss and all my friends into it yet i haven't even watched it myself. i will make myself watch it tonight unless i decide to go out with my friends from work.
Who does that? Goes out with friends?

it's a brand new concept for me. people actually want to hang out with me OUTSIDE of work. wow. bitches are crazy.

blixa

OK.

started watching the wire yesterday. spent the entire day watching it. IT'S OFF THE HOOK!!!

i'm up to episode nine from the first season. i love omar. i'm kind of looking at him and thinking 'man, it's not going to end well for you.' that's the feeling i get anyway. seriously, putting in a gay black drug dealer who's so gangster and so homo was a brilliant move. wow.

a lot of hot black guys. AND i prefer idris elba with an english accent.

HOTTIE ALERT!

bright lights, big city

watched the series premiere of The Killing tonight. Holy crap I'm already a huge fan. After only 2 hours, the best description I can think of off the top of my head is Twin Peaks - Lynch + Fincher.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i caught a few episodes last year. it used to be on the same day i had a late class at uni so i would barely make it home to watch it. it was awesome though.

black coffee

I'm midway through the 2nd Breaking Bad season, but might not watch it for a while. For now, I am rather bored of it.

But I'm really getting into Mad Men. Took me some time ( and episdoes ), but it was TOTALLY worth it.

poofing acid

How can you be bored with breaking bad?  Maybe Undercover Boss is more suitable for your taste in tv shows.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: poofing acid on Apr 06, 2011, 12:55 AM
How can you be bored with breaking bad?  Maybe Undercover Boss is more suitable for your taste in tv shows.
OOOOHH!! SHIT!

seriously though, BB seems to be the consensus best show out there, according to anyone i know that watches it.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

black coffee

Poofing acid, I heard you have great taste in everything. Can you maybe give me some recommendations? Because unfortunately I got horrible taste in music, clothes, tv series ( and much more! )
Thanks in advance!

Also loved the joke with Undercover Boss. That one PWNED me big time. Definitely telling that one my colleagues, I'm sure it's gonna be hilarious!

Crazylegs

Quote from: blixa on Apr 04, 2011, 06:49 AM
started watching the wire yesterday. spent the entire day watching it. IT'S OFF THE HOOK!!!

this statement is true

poofing acid

Quote from: black coffee on Apr 06, 2011, 07:02 PM
Poofing acid, I heard you have great taste in everything. Can you maybe give me some recommendations? Because unfortunately I got horrible taste in music, clothes, tv series ( and much more! )
Thanks in advance!

Also loved the joke with Undercover Boss. That one PWNED me big time. Definitely telling that one my colleagues, I'm sure it's gonna be hilarious!

I was trying to be helpful.  You didn't like a serial drama series so I recommended reality tv.  If you wanna take it as a joke go ahead and tell your colleagues.  Maybe you'll end up telling it to your boss who's undercover!

blixa

finished season one of the wire. i can't wait to start season two. i've become quite obsessed with omar little.

after the wire, i'm going to check out oz.

poofing acid

Tons and tons of wangs in Oz.

bright lights, big city

true, but still a pretty good show from the friends of David Simon.

but yes, Mazzy, OH SHIT IT OMAR!!!
DERP

blixa

everyone should stop calling me mazzy. it's very annoying.

bright lights, big city

DERP

blixa

haha do you even know the meaning behind that image?

bright lights, big city

well you see I think that.....

no, i have no fucking clue.
DERP

blixa

long story short: kevin rudd apologised to the stolen generation. the stolen generation were aboriginal and torres strait islander children that were forcibly removed from their families by the australian government. it took us that fucking long to say sorry. 

it's very bothersome that a union flag is flying in the sky as opposed to the aboriginal flag.

bright lights, big city

so by posting that pic for you, you now probably associate that crap with me. I can do no right today.
DERP

blixa

hahaha not at all. it just reminded me that we had a leader that did the right thing and apologised and that leader got screwed out of the job.