Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neirda

Quote from: decapod on Nov 07, 2012, 12:02 AM
Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Nov 07, 2012, 12:00 AM
Quote from: decapod on Nov 06, 2012, 11:57 PM
Yes! LBI here. We have no record stores by me anymore tho... Actually, after hurricane Sandy we hace nothing at all. I dont even have a house anymore. Thinking about ending it all haha

Dude. Seriously?  :(

Yes. Seriously. Lost my house and everything I owned. Just have my phone left. Been beyond a shitty week.

Sorry to hear that, hope things get better for you

NicholasHume

Yes! LBI here. We have no record stores by me anymore tho... Actually, after hurricane Sandy we hace nothing at all. I dont even have a house anymore. Thinking about ending it all haha

Yes. Seriously. Lost my house and everything I owned. Just have my phone left. Been beyond a shitty week.

I can't imagine how hard this has all been for you. Hang in there, decapod. Things will get better

chinomoreno876

Seriously no way I'm sleeping tonight, tomorrow is gonna be awesome!!!!! Of course ill help out all hardcore fans!!!!!! :)

Drummerboy_123

Quote from: Cherry Waves on Nov 07, 2012, 12:00 AM
Quote from: Inkblades on Nov 06, 2012, 11:54 PM
CherryWaves, you can't SLEEP until you hear the album? Damn, dude, is it that serious? I love Deftones too and also want to hear it, but breathe easy. Everything will be okay.
I am setting my alarm every hour throughout the night and checking the web for a leak, its insane. I even took a couple of days off work last week because i thought it would leak. What a waste of time that was.

Okay I don't usually say this at all, but dude, you seriously need to get out of that habit. Its an album, that's all. Relax and chill out for a minute.
The sky is falling down
The night is calling you
A star is burning out
The sky belongs to you

What Happened to You? <3

carnivals empty

Deftones - August 25th 2009, Paradiso , Amsterdam.

BallZDeeP

Sorry deca. I feel bad for ya

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: lungdamage on Nov 07, 2012, 12:05 AM
Quote from: Cherry Waves on Nov 06, 2012, 11:26 PM
So i just called my local JB-Hifi here in Australia and offered $100+ for a copy of Koi No Yokan. She said it will likely be in stock tonight and will give me a copy if it doesn't have an 'Embargo notice'?. She felt sorry for me when i told her i can't sleep.

it WILL unfortunately have an embargo notice :(
but i'm going to ring housemate after lunch to find out.
Wow thats a bit pathetic... it's only 2 days away but yea it will have an embargo notice and they could be fined heaps for breaching it

whipsy77

Quote from: xLhabiax on Nov 06, 2012, 11:15 PM
Tunes in marlton nj will have it by sat night to any of my fellow south jersey people

And things like this is why I don't understand people complaining the album hasn't leaked yet, puts shit into perspective that's for sure..

Hope things turn around for u bro.

Cherry Waves

So i just called my local JB-Hifi here in Australia and offered $100+ for a copy of Koi No Yokan. She said it will likely be in stock tonight and will give me a copy if it doesn't have an 'Embargo notice'?. She felt sorry for me when i told her i can't sleep.

Warner can SMD! Surely begging and money is more than some stupid notice. Embargo Notice will not defeat me! This is war!

EAD!

Cherry Waves

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 07, 2012, 12:09 AM

Wow thats a bit pathetic... it's only 2 days away but yea it will have an embargo notice and they could be fined heaps for breaching it
I WILL PAY THE DAMN FINE FOR THEM! JUST GIVE US KNY!
EAD!

Inkblades

Quote from: xLhabiax on Nov 06, 2012, 11:15 PM
Tunes in marlton nj will have it by sat night to any of my fellow south jersey people

Sorry, man. That's really, really rough. I know it might not seem like it right now, but life goes on. Just keep strong.

lungdamage

Quote from: Cherry Waves on Nov 07, 2012, 12:10 AM

Warner can SMD! Surely begging and money is more than some stupid notice. Embargo Notice will not defeat me! This is war!

you can do it my friend!
but got some shit to do, so when i get back i might have some more embargo info.

N0S3BLEED976

I know I have not the slightest idea of what you're currently living through, but believe me, there's always something that makes life worth continuing

lungdamage

Quote from: Cherry Waves on Nov 07, 2012, 12:11 AM
Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 07, 2012, 12:09 AM

I WILL PAY THE DAMN FINE FOR THEM! JUST GIVE US KNY!

haha the fine is hefty, and whoever sold it to you will lose their job too. they fine the business.

Cherry Waves

Yeh i have to get back to work now. KNY will lose me my job.
EAD!

DAFTPUNK87

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

one weak

i love reading this thread. reminds me of how smart and logical i am.

chinomoreno876

If you have mirc installed let me know ill do a chat room on a random network and share real fast, don't want it to spread too quick so no uploading, just a quick transfer to whoever shows up....

RoyBiggins

Big Roy a.k.a. Lord of the Roys has a vacation day scheduled Tuesday. That day will be dedicated to koi no Yokan , king animal, and cracking a few jaws.  4 t's and a B. take that to the bank

decapod

Thanks dudes. Just wanna hear KNY. Hopefully soon.