Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAFTPUNK87

I picture Chino & co just crowded around a laptop laughing their asses off at us right about now..

but mainly laughing about Big Roy aka Lord of the Roys

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

geraavl08

decapod

Hahahahaaa Jacob. Good stuff mang. I did in fact get to hear it once like 2 weeks ago. Was amazing. Would like to get some of it all up in my ear holes again!

decapod

Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Nov 07, 2012, 12:24 AM
Quote from: decapod on Nov 07, 2012, 12:19 AM
Thanks dudes. Just wanna hear KNY. Hopefully soon.

You got first dibs bro!!! I'm from jersey too, didn't get hit too hard where I'm at but I know people that got pretty jacked up too!!! So yeah KNY tomorrow brotha!!!

Yes! Jersey is the shit! People here are strong as fuck.

deftoner664

Man, listening to Finger of Death right now, buzzed as a mofo and I gotta say... Although there has been an excessive amount of trolling and spamming bullshit, this thread has been pretty cool in the past 24 hours.. I cant believe were so close to new Deftones. ERHMAH GERDD NEERRHH DERFTERNZ! Gotta hear dat Romantic Dreams...
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: deftoner664 on Nov 07, 2012, 12:38 AM
Man, listening to Finger of Death right now, buzzed as a mofo and I gotta say... Although there has been an excessive amount of trolling and spamming bullshit, this thread has been pretty cool in the past 24 hours.. I cant believe were so close to new Deftones. ERHMAH GERDD NEERRHH DERFTERNZ! Gotta hear dat Romantic Dreams...

You're drunk...

chinomoreno876

Quote from: decapod on Nov 07, 2012, 12:37 AM
Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Nov 07, 2012, 12:24 AM
Quote from: decapod on Nov 07, 2012, 12:19 AM
Thanks dudes. Just wanna hear KNY. Hopefully soon.

You got first dibs bro!!! I'm from jersey too, didn't get hit too hard where I'm at but I know people that got pretty jacked up too!!! So yeah KNY tomorrow brotha!!!

Yes! Jersey is the shit! People here are strong as fuck.

No doubt dude, and Yeh if uve been reading some dude said a store was having it tomorrow, seemed too good to be true but I called and the guy said it will be there by 1pm, so I should be geting it tomorrow afternoon!!!

deftoner664

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Nov 07, 2012, 12:39 AM

You're drunk...

;)

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Nov 07, 2012, 12:39 AM

You're drunk...

HAHA I have to agree. The past 24 hrs have been very tolerable.. those last few nights were a drag. Especially JohnnyFuckFace

decapod

Where is the store brotha? Im in Manahawkin right now. Like exit 68 I believe...

DAFTPUNK87

I'm not going to believe my eyes when I do actually hold the album in my hands or find a legitimate leak.. whichever comes first  ;)

deftoner664

Can't Even Breathe and Crenshaw's Punch are so underrated, these new fan boys don't know what they're missing..

Playhouse

Fuck 2 days!! And it hasnt leaked fuckk

Jacob

Quote from: decapod on Nov 07, 2012, 12:36 AM
Hahahahaaa Jacob. Good stuff mang. I did in fact get to hear it once like 2 weeks ago. Was amazing. Would like to get some of it all up in my ear holes again!

seriously though, really sorry to hear about all that shit. hope things work out well.

on a lighter note, I just thought of something - Chino said he checks every morning if the album has leaked. what are the chances it's HIS fault all the leaks have been taken down? and being no stranger to social media, I bet he checks this place first of all. the thought of him coming here every morning to see all these pics of burgers is pretty hilarious. Chino, if you read this - we love ya man, even though we poke fun at your weight and download your music.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: deftoner664 on Nov 07, 2012, 12:44 AM
Can't Even Breathe and Crenshaw's Punch are so underrated, these new fan boys don't know what they're missing..
I agree. Those two are some of my top favs!!

And I just gotta say, as excited as I am to hear this album. I can't wait to discuss it with all you guys.. oooh all the arguments that we're going to have will be glorious!  8)

deftoner664

Quote from: Jacob on Nov 07, 2012, 12:48 AM
Quote from: decapod on Nov 07, 2012, 12:36 AM

seriously though, really sorry to hear about all that shit. hope things work out well.

on a lighter note, I just thought of something - Chino said he checks every morning if the album has leaked. what are the chances it's HIS fault all the leaks have been taken down? and being no stranger to social media, I bet he checks this place first of all. the thought of him coming here every morning to see all these pics of burgers is pretty hilarious. Chino, if you read this - we love ya man, even though we poke fun at your weight and download your music.

Most fucking hilarious post alllll day! Yeah C-note, a lot of these guys are assholes, please forgive them and don't hate SL.

Mattarchy

Quote from: Jacob on Nov 07, 2012, 12:48 AM
the thought of him coming here every morning to see all these pics of burgers is pretty hilarious.

hahahaha

2 more hours

decapod

DAFTPUNK87

Chino, I just want you to know I did not partake in the cheeseburgers.

geraavl08

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 07, 2012, 12:31 AM
I picture Chino & co just crowded around a laptop laughing their asses off at us right about now..

but mainly laughing about Big Roy aka Lord of the Roys