Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAFTPUNK87

Yeah, time is always not on my side lately when it comes to going to shows. Especially the last few Deftones shows to come around my neck of the woods.
Either I don't get paid in time, or I can't get off work, or something else comes up... It's been since 2006 since I've seen Deftones live.. saw them play back to back  nights in New Orleans.
It's overdue.. I gotta catch them on this tour, or sometime in 2013

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

chinomoreno876

Daftpunk just download mirc from mirc.com, legit program and ill be posting and or pming the link to the room and it will automatically bring u to it, and then when it says accepting file click accept!!!!!! But don't download it just yet I don't want u to install it unless I really get the album, like I said I called the store and he said he will have it, ill obviously call from work to make sure its there before I head out on my lunch break but as soon as I get it u guys will be the first to know, seems legit though , I feel honored and privelaged if I get to share with all hardcore fans, god knows we deserve it!!!!

bequietandshoveit

I have the album and I gave it to Ves.  I am also from the Familia and I decided to send him the tracks because he is honest and trustworthy, unlike many of you.  If you got your hands on the album you would whore it out on Youtube or torrents and take credit for doing so.  That is why the Familia is a such a close knit community and you'll just have to wait.

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: Jville808 on Nov 07, 2012, 02:05 AM
methinks Ves should just go ahead and pass it along to one or two people and let them take it from there. Change the tags or something on the files so it doesn't look like what your friend gave you. Nobody needs to know it was you. Hell, PM me a link and I'll just upload it somewhere else and post the link or a torrent somewhere else that people will be able to find and keep it off of this site so it doesn't blow up with the "PM me" posts.

EXACTLY it can be passed around to us without anyone knowing "who" did it. there are easy ways around that.. we just want to hear the album man, we aren't trying to fuck anyone over or upload it to torrent sites n shit.

gui

Quote from: sing blue silver on Nov 07, 2012, 02:06 AM
Quote from: gui on Nov 07, 2012, 02:04 AM
Quote from: sing blue silver on Nov 07, 2012, 02:02 AM
Quote from: gui on Nov 07, 2012, 01:59 AM
Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 07, 2012, 01:49 AM
Quote from: godin on Nov 07, 2012, 01:48 AM
no kidding. I passed up on that show too, because I dont like Slipknot. and I figured they'd tour Canada for Diamond Eyes (like they did SNW), and I was wrong. If they come back to Calgary touring KNY, Im going even if they're opening for Justin Bieber god dam it!

They didn't tour Canada on Diamond Eyes tour???? wow..

well i saw them with dillinger in 2011 in Montreal

I was there too!

Unfortunately though it seems nobody tours Canada anymore. It's actually gotten pretty bad. Bands only seem to go to Vancouver anymore. Even Toronto and Montreal (major concert markets) get snubbed more and more. Canada is huge but on most bands "North American" tours you get a ton of US dates with only one or two Canadian dates. Today I bought tickets for a Coheed and Cambria show in Boston because the only Canadian show is in Vancouver... 6,000 kilometers away (3,700 miles). Hopefully Deftones play Montreal again but since I'm forced to drop about $1,500 to $2,000 on every show I go to these days, I probably won't be able to afford it until at least next summer. Maybe time will be on my side.
where are you from?

Halifax, Nova Scotia.
damn.
I'm fortunate to live in Montreal. I went to all their headlining show here since 2000, so i saw them around 5 times. I missed 3 deftones show though, 3 overpriced festivals.

nuno cal

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Jacob on Nov 07, 2012, 01:45 AM
I saw the first WGTB performance they ever did. suck on that.

and before the same show, I heard them practice some of RX Queen. they didn't play it though.

Deets? And they never played RX Queen un til the Taste of Chaos tours...am I correct?

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Nov 06, 2012, 09:33 PM

But damn, they need an (what do you call, i forgot again) clothe chooser (designer?)

Stylist.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

xLhabiax

Quote from: bequietandshoveit on Nov 07, 2012, 02:08 AM
I have the album and I gave it to Ves.  I am also from the Familia and I decided to send him the tracks because he is honest and trustworthy, unlike many of you.  If you got your hands on the album you would whore it out on Youtube or torrents and take credit for doing so.  That is why the Familia is a such a close knit community and you'll just have to wait.

Great! Fan since 99 i got nothing to prove to you buddy so go hang yourself
We are ok in a misguided Sadist way

Ponte506

Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Nov 07, 2012, 02:07 AM
Daftpunk just download mirc from mirc.com, legit program and ill be posting and or pming the link to the room and it will automatically bring u to it, and then when it says accepting file click accept!!!!!! But don't download it just yet I don't want u to install it unless I really get the album, like I said I called the store and he said he will have it, ill obviously call from work to make sure its there before I head out on my lunch break but as soon as I get it u guys will be the first to know, seems legit though , I feel honored and privelaged if I get to share with all hardcore fans, god knows we deserve it!!!!

I'll take the effort to hit up the chat room, and I'll definitely take a link/PM to it.

DAFTPUNK87

dude, i don't even know how to upload shit to torrent sites, nor do i care. I just want to burn it to a cd and go for a drive listening to the album. I think you got a lot of us twisted.. we just want to hear it. we aren't trying to spam it or upload it all over the place.

jez rox kaluha

Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Nov 07, 2012, 01:57 AM
Quote from: jez rox kaluha on Nov 07, 2012, 01:46 AM
Quote from: decapod on Nov 07, 2012, 12:42 AM
Where is the store brotha? Im in Manahawkin right now. Like exit 68 I believe...

hey decapod im the guy that made the original post...if u scroll back a few pages i gave the address & phone # so if ur that desperate & have gps u should be able to find the place...manahawkin's about an hour south of here...the name of the place is art's discount cd's, just a little hole in the wall that's been around for years...there's a junction a few minutes up the road where 195 & 295 meet 130/206 so just jump on the interstate from ocean county...dont know their store hours but they probably open around 8 or 9 & they're open til at least 6

and dont worry about them not selling it to you for legal reasons...i picked up ST & SNW the friday before their releases, they just keep em behind the counter, not on the shelves

Yeah thanks for the info bro, I called and he's around 12-1pm they will have it and they are open until 9pm, no way its bs , can't see why the guy at the store would lie to me ....  But yeah like I posted ill make an irc room to share it, if ur hardcore then you'll figure it out, ill post a link to the channel once its up and running for everyone to join, ill make it a small window , just a few hours so I can be sure that it only goes out to hardcore old school fans and not people only on here for the leak!!!

yeah no problem glad to help...its funny that only like 3 other people are payin attention to this...cant say i blame em after 4 billion pages of nonsense in that "other" thread...just sucks i have to work a double tomorrow & wont get it til thursday

gui

naw, sounds more like a bunch of elitists

BallZDeeP

most of us are part of DF anyways

xLhabiax

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Nov 07, 2012, 02:09 AM

and before the same show, I heard them practice some of RX Queen. they didn't play it though.

Deets? And they never played RX Queen un til the Taste of Chaos tours...am I correct?

I swear i heard it live during the WP tour cycle....granted that was 12 years ago so i dont remember for sure but someone could search setlistfm and prob find out for sure
We are ok in a misguided Sadist way

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Nov 07, 2012, 02:07 AM

Word. Thanks dude! I'll go ahead and download it just in case.. what time is it where you are? I'm in Louisiana, USA it's currently 8:11PM.

kckondor

I'll check it out as well. PM the link and I'm there

DeftonesNZ

I can respect that I wouldn't leak it if i had it either it would just spread like wild fire and i think it's a bit of a slap in the face to the band if that happened two days from release.

DAFTPUNK87

So basically you're saying that you guys are better/more deserving fans than we are?
How fucking stupid.

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: xLhabiax on Nov 07, 2012, 02:11 AM
Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Nov 07, 2012, 02:09 AM

I swear i heard it live during the WP tour cycle....granted that was 12 years ago so i dont remember for sure but someone could search setlistfm and prob find out for sure

I recall people being excited on here becaus RX Queen was finally being played. I might be making things up haha And Jacob I don't mean to sound like you're lying..I'm just saying they hadn't played it live in front of an audience, not soundcheck :-)

ROMAIN/VESANIC??!?!?!
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Jacob

people jerking each others off and feeling superior is what it is.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep