Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glassdomino

Quote from: bequietandshoveit on Nov 07, 2012, 02:08 AM
I have the album and I gave it to Ves.  I am also from the Familia and I decided to send him the tracks because he is honest and trustworthy, unlike many of you.  If you got your hands on the album you would whore it out on Youtube or torrents and take credit for doing so.  That is why the Familia is a such a close knit community and you'll just have to wait.

Haha ...this guy

Jville808

I have the album and I gave it to Ves.  I am also from the Familia and I decided to send him the tracks because he is honest and trustworthy, unlike many of you.  If you got your hands on the album you would whore it out on Youtube or torrents and take credit for doing so.  That is why the Familia is a such a close knit community and you'll just have to wait.

It'll be whored out on Youtube and torrent sites anytime anyways. If you're worried about someone else taking the credit, why don't YOU upload it to a torrent site and take the credit yourself? Seems kinda like a powertrip more than anyting

bequietandshoveit

Quote from: Jacob on Nov 07, 2012, 02:13 AM

people jerking each others off and feeling superior is what it is.

You mad, bro?

Danny Keyes

JVell

Congratulations. You were able to listen to an album a handful of days earlier than the rest of us. Do you even understand how ridiculous you sound right now? Your post was unnecessary, uncalled for, and inaccurate concerning a majority of the community here.   

Have fun with the Familia. We do not need you here with that type of attitude.

Vesanic

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Nov 07, 2012, 02:09 AM
Deets? And they never played RX Queen un til the Taste of Chaos tours...am I correct?

It was a regularly played one during that era but it first appeared on their setlist in 2004.

gui

Quote from: bequietandshoveit on Nov 07, 2012, 02:14 AM

You mad, bro?
no one is mad, you just sound like an asshole full of hisself.

Jacob

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Nov 07, 2012, 02:13 AM
I recall people being excited on here becaus RX Queen was finally being played. I might be making things up haha And Jacob I don't mean to sound like you're lying..I'm just saying they hadn't played it live in front of an audience, not soundcheck :-)

um yeah, that's what I said. meant during soundcheck, not actually "practicing" it per se. just as with WGTB it left a strong impression as I remember it being a song they had never or very rarely played live, and people on here had ranted on about wanting to hear :)    pretty sure I immediately posted about it here afterwards.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

DAFTPUNK87

Hahaha "The Familia" sounds like a good Francis Coppola movie.

The GodToners

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

Jacob

You mad, bro?

not at all, just telling it like it is. I had never heard of the group until now and couldn't care less. such groups of "real" and "entitled" fans or whatever is and has always been pretty pathetic in my opinion. something about it makes me think of kids on a playground.

dp311

wait..so theres a deftones "familia" too?..311 has one of those too..bunch of losers.

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Jacob on Nov 07, 2012, 02:16 AM
I recall people being excited on here becaus RX Queen was finally being played. I might be making things up haha And Jacob I don't mean to sound like you're lying..I'm just saying they hadn't played it live in front of an audience, not soundcheck :-)

um yeah, that's what I said. meant during soundcheck, not actually "practicing" it per se. just as with WGTB it left a strong impression as I remember it being a song they had never or very rarely played live, and people on here had ranted on about wanting to hear :)    pretty sure I immediately posted about it here afterwards.

Your english is better than mine and I'm American! I'm bad at communicating via internetz
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Jacob

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Nov 07, 2012, 02:19 AM
Quote from: Jacob on Nov 07, 2012, 02:16 AM

Your english is better than mine and I'm American! I'm bad at communicating via internetz

well, english is the one subject in school I always aced no matter what ;)

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Jacob on Nov 07, 2012, 02:18 AM

You mad, bro?

not at all, just telling it like it is. I had never heard of the group until now and couldn't care less. such groups of "real" and "entitled" fans or whatever is and has always been pretty pathetic in my opinion. something about it makes me think of kids on a playground.
Yeah i can see he doesn't want to leak it but that last bit was unnecessary you can't judge everyone like that there's a lot of genuine dedicated fans here and that's a real slap in the face to be told their not real fans

decapod

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 07, 2012, 02:02 AM
Go Decapod!! You can do it bro!!  ;D

Hahahaaa im going to get it tomorrow! Here I come, Art!

RaptureWS

I understand The Familia's point, but I feel a bit offended. Deftones have been my favorite band bar none for 14 years. Every album bought (many multiple times), 9 live shows, countless pieces of merch bought. I have spent thosands of dollars on Deftones stuff.  I have always spread the word about how awesome they are and I have made them many fans. I do not feel 'entitled', I do not want to whore it out to the internet. I want to enjoy the music. I just happen to be impatient ;)
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

xLhabiax

You mad, bro?

I'm mad you arent dead yet fuck head, lol deftones familia? Go fuck yourself yah blithering zilch
We are ok in a misguided Sadist way

The Chauffer

DAFTPUNK87

I can't speak for every single one of us here.
But I feel like most of ya'll (just like myself) simply want the album to listen to for personal use
- and not to upload and spread to the rest of the internet.

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: RaptureWS on Nov 07, 2012, 02:23 AM
I understand The Familia's point, but I feel a bit offended. Deftones have been my favorite band bar none for 14 years. Every album bought (many multiple times), 9 live shows, countless pieces of merch bought. I have spent thosands of dollars of Deftones are I have always spread the word about how awesome they are and I have made them many fans. I do not feel 'entitled', I do not want to whore it out to the internet. I want to enjoy the music. I just happen to be impatient ;)

This guy!
+ 1000000

It's alright guys, fuck'em. We'll get it our own way.