Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandqit

Quote from: SquealLikeaPig on Nov 07, 2012, 02:14 PM
Quote from: Jacob on Nov 07, 2012, 02:05 PM
Quote from: MyOwnBloodyCombatQueen on Nov 07, 2012, 01:31 PM
>:( What a dick.

INTERVIEW: CHINO MORENO (DEFTONES)

that interviewer should be out of a job. what a moron. doesn't matter who he was interviewing, you don't treat people with that little respect.

I don't really think he was trying to be disrespectful.  He probably just kept asking Chino the questions since he is the front man.  I mean, there are so many questions you can ask a drummer.

He could have tried one or two, to be fair. Drummers might be mere "tub-smackers" but, in my experience at least, are at least able to string a few words together. From that interview you'd be forgiven for thinking Abe was just a mentally retarded child being sat in the corner.

Sett

that interviewer should be out of a job. what a moron. doesn't matter who he was interviewing, you don't treat people with that little respect.

I don't really think he was trying to be disrespectful.  He probably just kept asking Chino the questions since he is the front man.  I mean, there are so many questions you can ask a drummer.

Well, at some point Abe was trying to join the conversation, you can hear him mumbling something on background. But the guy never passed the mic to him :D

SquealLikeaPig

Quote from: bandqit on Nov 07, 2012, 02:28 PM

He could have tried one or two, to be fair. Drummers might be mere "tub-smackers" but, in my experience at least, are at least able to string a few words together. From that interview you'd be forgiven for thinking Abe was just a mentally retarded child being sat in the corner.

Yeah, it was kind of akward but I don't think it was intentional.  The dude may have just been awe-struck by Chino.  He definitely needs to sharpen up his skills though.

bandqit

Quote from: SquealLikeaPig on Nov 07, 2012, 02:33 PM
Quote from: bandqit on Nov 07, 2012, 02:28 PM

Yeah, it was kind of akward but I don't think it was intentional.  The dude may have just been awe-struck by Chino.

Yeah, fair shout. I got that impression as well. But still. Not very professional, haha.

Jacob

you'd think it comes with the training that if you bring in two people for an interview you don't entirely ignore one of them.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Caín

Ok, let's get back to that Koi no Yokan leak

BobArmpit

Is anyone checking for a leak, or are we all just sitting here waiting assuming there isn't one yet?

Jacob

Quote from: BobArmpit on Nov 07, 2012, 02:54 PM
Is anyone checking for a leak, or are we all just sitting here waiting assuming there isn't one yet?

omg, you're right. I just checked and it seems like it leaked a week ago.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Jville808

Quote from: BobArmpit on Nov 07, 2012, 02:54 PM

we thought you were the one checking for the leak

SquealLikeaPig

If this doesn't leak today, I'm not gonna buy it.  WB wants to play games.  I was and am still planning on buying the album.  I just feel like this has gotten absolutely ridiculous.  Give me a leak today or no money for you WB!  I will get to hear it either way bitches!

nicklav

Quote from: SquealLikeaPig on Nov 07, 2012, 03:04 PM
If this doesn't leak today, I'm not gonna buy it.  WB wants to play games.  I was and am still planning on buying the album.  I just feel like this has gotten absolutely ridiculous.  Give me a leak today or no money for you WB!

You are a moron.

jonnyboy84

still nobody hurd shit?
i've been lookin like craazy...haven't seen anything new

DJR

Penicks

If this doesn't leak today, I'm not gonna buy it.  WB wants to play games.  I was and am still planning on buying the album.  I just feel like this has gotten absolutely ridiculous.  Give me a leak today or no money for you WB!  I will get to hear it either way bitches!

SquealLikeaPig

Quote from: nicklav on Nov 07, 2012, 03:05 PM
If this doesn't leak today, I'm not gonna buy it.  WB wants to play games.  I was and am still planning on buying the album.  I just feel like this has gotten absolutely ridiculous.  Give me a leak today or no money for you WB!

You are a moron.

Suck my caulk.

lungdamage

check mate WB

jonnyboy84

Quote from: DJR on Nov 07, 2012, 03:06 PM
2 more hours

wow its been "2 more hours" for the past week, lol

imbrie

lungdamage

at one stage it WILL be 2 more hours and he's fucking going for it. haha

edit: or she

decapod

"I'll let you pretend, but you know the truth is that...
I love you to death, like you love this game".

Mmmm Hmmm