Previous topic - Next topic

Playhouse

Incredible this hasn't leaked.

imbrie

yes, ves is the keeper of all things.

to himself.

CliptheApex

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss

Poltergeist sounds awesome -totally legendary, absolutely badass. I kinda wish they would have used real drums for the "pop-pop-pa-pop-pop-pop-pa" intro thing or whatever. Think that would have sounded better but I dont have anything against it. Drums with a little clean bass groove underlying it - building up into the distortion fillled guitars & full band entering would have been very cool.

Can't wait to hear the rest, hopefully someone uploads the whole album soon.

Mustang

There Will Be Blood

wheres the Australian dude that said hes going to buy it for a 100 dollars today? what ever happen to that? lol

chinomoreno876

So I couldn't make it on lunch break but the store is open untill 9pm and I get done at work at 8pm so I'm gonna call him , make sure its there and its a 35 minute drive so with the weather maybe longer so I'm gonna see if he can stay open until I get there, so not all hope is lost, ill let u guys know what he says...

CliptheApex

Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Nov 07, 2012, 07:49 PM
So I couldn't make it on lunch break but the store is open untill 9pm and I get done at work at 8pm so I'm gonna call him , make sure its there and its a 35 minute drive so with the weather maybe longer so I'm gonna see if he can stay open until I get there, so not all hope is lost, ill let u guys know what he says...

You failed  8)

m1nusblindfoLd

Of course that's what happened. Why would anything else be what happened?

jonnyboy84

this guy as dedication right here...if u can awesome..if not, its not the end of the world..we still love you <3

BallZDeeP

DF just posted a new studio version of Poltergeist link with lyrics on youtube

NicholasHume

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Nov 07, 2012, 07:53 PM
DF just posted a new studio version of Poltergeist link with lyrics on youtube

Already taken down

chinomoreno876

Ok I called him, its there, he got it in today, so I'm goin after work. I'll email me supe and see if I finish all my files I can leave at 7, either way I'm taking the trip , hope I make it on time because the cd is defintley there!!!!

DAFTPUNK87

We're counting on you bro!! You got this shit!  8)

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

Mustang

Someone just posted Poltergeist on YouTube.

EDIT: Taken down. Late. sorry. :p

DJR

Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Nov 07, 2012, 07:55 PM
Ok I called him, its there, he got it in today, so I'm goin after work. I'll email me supe and see if I finish all my files I can leave at 7, either way I'm taking the trip , hope I make it on time because the cd is defintley there!!!!

Woooooo! you can do it!

geraavl08

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss

Quote from: There Will Be Blood on Nov 07, 2012, 07:49 PM
wheres the Australian dude that said hes going to buy it for a 100 dollars today? what ever happen to that? lol
I was wondering the same thing, have the feeling he was just pulling our chains.

xLhabiax

Dedication....wonder if my place in marlton will get it earlier than friday
We are ok in a misguided Sadist way

Jacob

Quote from: DJR on Nov 07, 2012, 07:56 PM

Woooooo! yokan do it!

fixed.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep