Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJR

I had a greta nights sleep after listening to KNY :)

TheShade1989

Quote from: DJR on Nov 08, 2012, 08:22 AM
I had a greta nights sleep after listening to KNY :)

So did I. I didn't have the songs playing in my head to stop me frm sleeping, so that was nice. I slept happy :D

DRockDot

So someone brought up on here many pages back about how people tend to seperate after the records release... How would yall feel about me starting a group on facebook to keep this society united before everyone goes different ways? It will also be easier to MOD.
I am a simple man, with simple tastes... And all I want is a pair of rocket boots.

pony_01

enjoy your day with koi no yokan

xLhabiax

Quote from: DRockDot on Nov 08, 2012, 09:56 AM
So someone brought up on here many pages back about how people tend to seperate after the records release... How would yall feel about me starting a group on facebook to keep this society united before everyone goes different ways? It will also be easier to MOD.

I've been off FB for a couple months but was thinking about registering again, if i did i'd be down to join
We are ok in a misguided Sadist way

gwenudo

2 hours guys ..im sure of it.. lmao jk .. the album is amazing. love all the tracks!!
Was it like it seemed?...

alan1o

can someone compile an collagé of chino from each year. it'd be interesting to see his various looks

DJR

Ill join for sure my friend :)

2 MORE HOURS!

SquealLikeaPig

Quote from: DJR on Nov 08, 2012, 05:57 PM

2 MORE HOURS!

Quit stealing my line!  :P

optemoz

I said this once before when Rosemary leaked.. but picture this for a video..

A small plane flying in the night sky up north somewhere with 2 people, a man and a woman inside.. The plane is surrounded by the aurora borealis.. beautiful colors in slow motion as the plane soars through the empty sky.

cut to scenes in a dark area of the band playing.. with colors and stars, similar to the Diamond Eyes video..

The plane is in a dream like sequence with the colors coming from the sky to surround the plane during the first bridge of the song..

During the 3rd verse, the plane slows down to almost a stop in mid air.. the engines stall and then stop.. the ocean is now in clear view below with the colors reflecting back.. As soon as Chino says "EXPLODE!" the aurora RIPS the plane apart and it disintegrates. The people in the plane fall in slow motion toward the ocean during the final chorus and as the 2nd bridge starts... they begin to float through the colorful sky in bliss, eyes rolling back, engulfed by the aurora.. then they disappear, gone into where ever your mind thinks they went..

Feel free to add to it!! Its truly AMAZING what Chino can do with lyrics, how he paints such a vivid picture and it can be completely different for anyone.

In waves..
The ships have all sailed..
To the sea...

DJR

Quote from: SquealLikeaPig on Nov 08, 2012, 07:35 PM

2 MORE HOURS!

You don't put it out there enough anymore man! Trying keep the legacy alive for ya :P

SquealLikeaPig

Quote from: DJR on Nov 08, 2012, 09:31 PM

2 MORE HOURS!

You don't put it out there enough anymore man! Trying keep the legacy alive for ya :P

It's all good man.  Keep it goin just remember the originator.   :P

DJR

Quote from: SquealLikeaPig on Nov 08, 2012, 09:51 PM

2 MORE HOURS!

Youre the God of 2 hours! I will never forget *Bows*

SquealLikeaPig

Quote from: DJR on Nov 08, 2012, 09:52 PM
Quote from: SquealLikeaPig on Nov 08, 2012, 09:51 PM

2 MORE HOURS!

Youre the God of 2 hours! I will never forget *Bows*

My 15 minutes of fame.  Sad.  :-\

DAFTPUNK87

I think you should do this for sure. If you don't I definitely will  ;) Sign me up!

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

tarkil

Or we could all stick here too....    ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

DJR

Quote from: tarkil on Nov 09, 2012, 10:59 AM
Or we could all stick here too....    ;)

Its great here but after Familia bad mouthed us its time to have a facebook alternate me thinks

tarkil

Who gives a fuck about these deftones familia....
Also, there's a SL group on Facebook if I'm not mistaken.

But then, it's up to you, and if people are up for it, sure why not

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

DJR

Quote from: tarkil on Nov 09, 2012, 11:48 AM
Who gives a fuck about these deftones familia....
Also, there's a SL group on Facebook if I'm not mistaken.

But then, it's up to you, and if people are up for it, sure why not

We are jsut trying to Rebel like RATM do lmao